|  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Cheap TEST BANKS AND SOLUTION MANUAL (scam)
Test Banks wrote: Do not waste your time[,] people I know, it's better not to answer these, but when they tell you right in the first (ungrammatical) sentence of their pitch how to deal with their offering, well, who can resist? -- Lew ... 13 Aug 2010 19:03
JTA Transaction query
On Aug 13, 6:44 pm, Owen Jacobson <angrybald...(a)gmail.com> wrote: On 2010-08-13 08:37:38 -0400, gk said: Here I have a query in simple JTA  Transaction .  I am reading from the book  "Beginning Spring Framework 2"  By Thomas Van De Velde, Bruce Snyder, Christian Dupuis, Sing Li, Anne Horton . ... 13 Aug 2010 19:03
JTA Transaction query
Here I have a query in simple JTA Transaction . I am reading from the book "Beginning Spring Framework 2" By Thomas Van De Velde, Bruce Snyder, Christian Dupuis, Sing Li, Anne Horton . There is one section where I'm confused . I have written my query along side the code. Please have a look at this book exc... 13 Aug 2010 10:17
Netbeans bug, and 'Incorrect Package'
Hello List, I am new to Java, Netbeans, and the IB Java API. I downloaded the IB Java API software and I am using Netbeans to look at it. On one of the files, Netbeans is indicating a problem with the file. At the very top of the file, the author has placed a package declaration: package samples.rfq; ... 13 Aug 2010 21:13
Distress sale /Dubai/JLT/Shop/Full lake view/050-8320722
Distress sale /Dubai/JLT/Shop/Full lake view/050-8320722 Jumeirah Lake towers Lake Terrace Shops directly on the lake walk full lake view for sale Lake Terrance size: 538 sq ft selling price: AED675,500.00(AED1250per/sqft)+ Transfer Fee 2% +Broker Fee 2% Jumeirah Lake Towers (JLT) is a developed land of man-made lak... 12 Aug 2010 18:04
auto convert threaded to nio/event?
hi, unfortunately i'm only vaguely familiar with the science of it, but i believe there are things like cps or trampoline techniques one can use to convert threaded code to event-driven/nio/callback code. might anybody know of tools which help do that to java code? i.e. i have a big library that uses threads, ... 12 Aug 2010 14:45
CyaSSL SSL Provider for Android Released – Alpha Version
Hi, yaSSL has released an Alpha of the CyaSSL Java SSL Provider for the Android Platform. This can be installed alongside the existing Apache Harmony provider and can be used through the javax.net.ssl Java API package. By using this provider, Java developers can use familiar syntax and API calls of Java to gai... 10 Aug 2010 19:06
Urgent Requirement: Sr. Java Developer - Austin / San Antonio,TX. - Job Id:STA10080901
Hi, Hope you are doing fine, We are having an urgent requirement for a Sr. Java Developer in Austin / San Antonio, TX. Immediate placement for the right Candidate. Please send your Consultant’s resume with rate, Contact details, current location and Visa status ASAP. Note: Face-Face interview is required a... 10 Aug 2010 13:35
user transaction
Here is a code from Mastering Enterprise Java Bean which Idon't understand . Could you please clarify this doubt ? Here is the excerpt http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc298/curseofgoldendragon/usertransaction.png ... 11 Aug 2010 02:46
Need Google AdSense Account
Need Google AdSense Account Looking For Google AdSense Account Approval. You Came To The Right Place. Just Visit This & Get Your Google AdSense Account , http://newadsenseaccount.wordpress.com/2010/08/10/need-google-adsense-account/ More Details : I am Approving Google AdSense Accounts F... 11 Aug 2010 16:55
Urgent Requirement: Sr. Java Developer - Austin / San Antonio,TX. - Job Id:STA10080901
Hi All, We are having an urgent requirement Sr. Java Developer in Austin / San Antonio, TX, Immediate placement for the right Candidate, please send resume with rate, Contact details, current location and Visa status ASAP. Note: Face-Face interview is required after telephonic Interview Thanks and regards, ... 9 Aug 2010 14:33
When String.hashCode() returns 0
Daniel Pitts <newsgroup.spamfilter(a)virtualinfinity.net> writes: On 7/26/2010 12:12 AM, Andreas Leitgeb wrote: Jim Janney<jjanney(a)shell.xmission.com> wrote: Andreas Leitgeb<avl(a)gamma.logic.tuwien.ac.at> writes: Has anyone found e.g. an english dictionary-word with hashCode 0, yet? Or perhaps ... 9 Aug 2010 17:53
Terminal program in Java. Linux raw mode
Hi, I hope someone can put me in the right direction. I am making front end to Byvac BV4626 multi IO card in Java. Part of the implementation is little terminal program. Problem is the BV4626 wants strings starting with escape. No when I read the System.in I don't get escape. This in Linux X11 and I think kterm.... 9 Aug 2010 20:06
How to join your group.
I want to join ur group.plz tell me how to join this group................... -PARTH VIKANI ... 10 Aug 2010 13:35
Now comes Zephyr v3.0
Hello Everyone, Zephyr has been a leader in comprehensive test management and now with Zephyr v3.0, Zephyr is changing the landscape by introducing quality intelligence to test management. We are pleased to inform you that Zephyr has come out with its new and enhanced version Zephyr v3.0, where quality intellige... 7 Aug 2010 00:44
EJB - magic quotes and encoding problem
Dear Friends, As most of recent viewers know I'm playing around the EJB and I have found two big problems. First problem is quoting output of beans inside JSP, an example: I load data in servlet: getServletContext().setAttribute("cupUser", cupUserFacade.find(userId)); <input type="text" name="userFullNam... 12 Aug 2010 11:27
Jar Class Loader (JCL) and invoking method with my class from jar file
Hello, I'm new here so I'd like to just say hello everyone. I'm using JCL ( http://jcloader.sourceforge.net/ ) in my application for loading jar files. I've got 2 projects App (project with main) and Lib (java class librabry project). In both projects in the same package (App.views) I've class named 'AppWindow'. ... 5 Aug 2010 14:39
Popup-dialog steals focus *only from MS Outlook* Why?
Andreas Leitgeb <avl(a)gamma.logic.tuwien.ac.at> wrote: If user works on MS Outlook, then the busy-dialog comes to front, if instead the user currently uses MS Word then the busy-dialog stays in the back, until it is explicitly activated. We're now solving this, by avoiding the busy-dialog and instead embedd... 5 Aug 2010 12:25
Creating a big file
Why does the write speed slow down the bigger the file gets? For example creating a 10GB file is fairly fast but get to 20GB+ and the write speed drops and continues to drop. ... 10 Aug 2010 13:35
 |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11