First  |  Prev |
Pages: 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86
'\u000a' and '\u000d'
i found in the web-search why i can not use //////////////////// char c = '\u000a' //////////////////// but i can not find why i can not use //////////////////// // char c = '\u000a' //////////////////// is it because '\u000a' is equivivalent to \n and this type is comment is a single-line? ... 21 Feb 2007 00:17
Axis2 vs. multirefs
Hi, I'm trying to parse following SOAP response from a service: <soapenv:Body xmlns:soapenv="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/"> <ns1:authorizeResponse xmlns:ns1="http://..." soapenv:encodingStyle="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/"> <authorizeReturn href="#id0" /> </ns1:authorizeResp... 8 Feb 2007 07:17
org.xml.sax.SAXException: No deserializer for anyType
Hi, I am getting deserialization exception on accessing the web service. I am using apache axis for developing web service and my web server is Tomcat 5.5. I have created a java bean and used it as a parameter to web service java class. The bean class structure is as follows... public class MyCollection imple... 20 Dec 2006 08:29
How to prevent sun.reflect.GeneratedSerializationConstructorAccessor from being unloaded at full gc
Experts, in an application I'm using serialization of big data structures. For deserialization purpose, the VM seems to generate and load classes (see subject), which takes it some 100 milliseconds. Unfortunately, when a full gc occurs, these classes get unloaded, resulting in the need of regenerating and loadin... 1 Nov 2006 10:27
NetBeans jList Add/Clear Items
I am attempting to clear a jList in NetBeans and add new items. However, I get compile errors on all this. Let me know what a good way to do this would be. How can I add items if no add function is provided? I am confused. I was attempting to add using the examples I have seen in my research.I thought it would b... 28 Oct 2006 20:34
Arkanoid / Breakout
Hi! I been programming in C/C++ for 2 years basically in a hobbist way (never done anything serious) For a while I did really basic game programming in ActionScript. Now I'm begging to learn Java I have set my first big project: An arkanoid / breakout clone game. Because I want to learn from the process I do... 8 Sep 2006 07:48
VM Heap Reservation
On Sun's 1.5 VM running on Windows, it looks like the VM is trying to allocate (possibly contiguously) the entire virtual address space specified by -mx. This seems to be a change in behavior from previous VM's. Does anyone know if this is the case? I'm trying to wrap my head around what exactly -mx means now if... 22 Aug 2006 11:59
Try to install JSIM
I am using LInux - Kanotix ( Debian ) and using Netbeans as IDE for java.To install I did all this things; export JAVA_HOME $HOME/java/jdk1.5.0 export JSIM_HOME $HOME/JSIM export CLASSPATH $JSIM_HOME/.:$CLASSPATH cd JSIM ant -buildfile JSIMBuild.xml compile Than try to compile an example.It gives the error..... 13 Apr 2006 05:42
localhost:9080
I am new to Java and web services. I am trying to create a JSP page which invokes a web service. Every time I attempt to access anything on localhost:9080, I get an HTTP 500 Internal Server Error. Does anyone know how to get around that? TIA, Dan ... 17 Oct 2005 12:30
try/catch
I hate to bring this up again, but someone is trying to get me to do something I wouldn't normally do. I am being told keep all try blocks to a bare minimum in size. This is leading to methods that have lots of small try/catch constructs sprinkled about. IMHO, it makes the code bulky and less readable than havi... 20 Sep 2005 18:01