First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Why can nsmc, local classes or anonymous classes have static members ?
Hi All, I could not understand why nsmc, local classes or anonymous classes cannot have static members ? Can some throw light on that ? Thanks, Ankur ... 2 Jan 2010 21:33
A personal note
On 12-12-2009 08:50, Patricia Shanahan wrote: The signature says it all: Dr. Patricia Shanahan Ph.D., Computer Science, UCSD, Fall 2009 Congratulations. Arne ... 16 Dec 2009 02:34
HttpServletRequest setHeader
Hi I notice HttpServletResponse can set headers which I guess would be received by the browser at the end of the request. I tried setting HttpServletResponse.setHeader("Authorization", etc) but this wasn't picked up the the target webserver. Is it possible for a servlet (or filter) to insert such a header into... 11 Dec 2009 21:22
How to persist print dialog settings?
I am trying to add a print capability to an application I am writing and am having trouble getting the application to retain the settings for “landscape” versus “portrait” each time the print dialog is raised. That is, if the user sets landscape instead of portrait orientation the first time he prints, I’d like it... 10 Dec 2009 23:23
catch native crash
Hello, any idea how to catch a crash in JNI / JNA adapted native code? I have to use large code collections (codecs etc.) that are crash prone by design (eg. they have to handle damaged media files etc.). So in case of a trap/crash, the JVM should exit native code, throw an (maybe unprecise) exception and go on ... 6 Dec 2009 21:40
multi-threaded quicksort
Hi all, On Oreilly's website there's a column about implementing multi-threaded algoriths, with an example of quicksort in Java. I'm scratching my head on someting... May Column: Multi-threaded Algorithm Implementations http://broadcast.oreilly.com/2009/06/may-column-multithreaded-algor.html I read the ... 9 Dec 2009 13:16
add authorization header (user/password) before sendRedirect
Hi I need to send a request to another web server The username and password are sent in the header (Authorization) But when I try as follows: response.addHeader("Content-Type", "application/x-www-form- urlencoded"); response.addHeader("Authorization", "Basic SUJJASDFASDFASDFUM="); response.sendRedirect(the... 10 Dec 2009 20:06
Bangladesh classified site - all category here
Multiply traffic & increase Sales, 100% Free. No Sign-Up or posting charge. Post Now! http://www.adplacebd.com ... 3 Dec 2009 11:27
Free Classified site
Market place in the important think of merketing. So increase your sales, be a great business man.place an ad. please visti http://www.adplacebd.com - advance classified of bangladesh. ... 3 Dec 2009 11:27
hql - elements function
Peter Horlock a �crit : Hi, I am using Hibernate with an xml mapping file. Using hql, I want to retrieve all entries from the db, which match a certain criteria. From what I've found on the web, what I am looking for might be something like that: from myObject as m where ? is in elements(m.... 7 Dec 2009 13:59
First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last