First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
BuildPath Issue
Reg exp question
Hi, I'm using Java 1.6. How do I replace all instances of a character whose int code resolves to 8217 with a UTF-8 apostrophe (e.g. "'")? - Dave ... 2 Aug 2010 12:31
EJB, EntityManager and merging problems
Hello, I've been looking for nice database I/O way and I've decided to use (suggested by NetBeans) the EJB. In fact, I was looking for something, which would speed up my work, unfortunately I'm stuck for last 4 hours with annoying update database problem. Fetching data from database works perfectly. BUT,... 4 Aug 2010 08:08
Windows On Screen Keyboard problem with serial port?
Anybody else have a problem if running the Windows On Screen Keyboard that the Sun RS-232 software reports the port in use by an unknown Windows app on XP? -- Knute Johnson email s/nospam/knute2010/ ... 1 Aug 2010 21:22
Another Servlet/JSTL question
Dear Friends, Regarding to my last problems, I have few new problems, which I have no idea how to manage them. 1. I've followed the NetBeans tutorial, which I've found here: http://netbeans.org/kb/docs/javaee/ecommerce/intro.html (pretty nice tutorial anyway - I recommend it!) // I've build the website e... 4 Aug 2010 09:12
servlet + login + cookies+ https
Hi, I m not expert for the things I'm going to tell you and maybe I'll be inaccurate.My english is very poor ..so try to be patients.. :-) I am developing an application that includes a servlet.This servlet make a redirect to another application (a site that I know credentials.. username and password.) What I... 1 Aug 2010 19:10
Identifying the Content-Type of a file for HttpURLConnection
Hi... I am playing with HttpURLConnection to upload files to a remote server and cannot seem to figure out a consistent way of identifying the Content-Type of a file to be uploaded. I assumed that "application/ octet-stream" would be a generic type to supply, but apparently this is not the case. More specific... 4 Aug 2010 02:46
Button Animation
Hi guys, Does anyone know if there's an easy way to animate button that move over time? I'm thinking: about using LayoutManager, creating mock buttons, emptying LayoutManager, animating the mock buttons, using LayoutManager again and deleting the mock buttons. This seems like a lot of work to get from point A t... 31 Jul 2010 09:37
<JOB> Java Software Engineer/Architect, NYC, Full Time 135k
Comments: Our client is a startup in the online advertising world, based in New York City. We build large-scale distributed applications on Amazon Web Services - largely utilizing the JVM - that collect and analyze large quantities of data. At times we have around 150 machines up and crunching away. We aspire ... 31 Jul 2010 06:24
Execute an RCP without Eclipse
Hello, I have created an RCP with Eclipse and want to know if I can execute it somehow without eclipse e.g. with a script? Where can I find the executing commands and is it possible to do this? I can compile and execute a normal java program with an own script - So what can I do to execute an RCP? thx pod ... 31 Jul 2010 00:00
First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13