From: pod on
Hello,

I have created an RCP with Eclipse and want to know if I can execute it
somehow without eclipse e.g. with a script?
Where can I find the executing commands and is it possible to do this?
I can compile and execute a normal java program with an own script - So
what can I do to execute an RCP?

thx pod
From: jebblue on
On Fri, 30 Jul 2010 18:41:28 +0200, pod wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I have created an RCP with Eclipse and want to know if I can execute it
> somehow without eclipse e.g. with a script? Where can I find the
> executing commands and is it possible to do this? I can compile and
> execute a normal java program with an own script - So what can I do to
> execute an RCP?
>
> thx pod

You may be able to just do File | Export. A more thorough
way of building is to set up a PDE build (headless build).

There are Eclipse newsgroups dedicated to Eclipse:
http://www.eclipse.org/forums/

--
// This is my opinion.