First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
Activating JMX, tomcat5 and Java1.6
Hi, Please tell me how to configure JMX agaent for monitoring tomcat5. I have Java1.6 and tomcat5. It is not getting started after I put JAVA_OPTS= - Dcom.sun.management.jmxremote. ... 22 Jul 2010 07:01
Java/J2EE Opportunities with Big 4 Firm
_+_+_+_Unfortunately, we are unable to sponsor at this time and require all candidates to be US Citizens/Green Card Holders.+_+_+_+_ We are one of the Big 4 firms and leading providers of technology services worldwide with more than 190,000 full time employee's in 120 countries. You will play a central role in he... 23 Jul 2010 21:18
Simple Hack To Get $2500 To Your PayPal Account.
Simple Hack To Get $2500 To Your PayPal Account At http://100bestvideos.co.cc Due to high security risks, i have hidden the PayPal Form link in an image. in that website On Top Side Above search box , click on image and enter your PayPal id And Your name. please don,t tell to any One. ... 21 Jul 2010 01:35
Mutable Objects and Thread Boundaries
I'm implementing a log and I have a logging thread that writes log entires to file. Below is skeletal code to illustrate a question I have about concurrency and memory. public class Queued { public void main(String[] args) { final LinkedBlockingQueue<List<Integer>> queue = new Linke... 24 Jul 2010 01:37
Const correctness (was Re: Oppinion on 'least priviledge', 'const correctness', etc.)
On Jul 20, 10:18 am, Jorgen Grahn <grahn+n...(a)snipabacken.se> wrote: ["Followup-To:" header set to comp.lang.c++.  Neither the Java nor the comp.programming people want to read about const correctness, I'm sure.] Don't be so sure. Java has 'final', which isn't exactly the same as 'const' but is similar an... 21 Jul 2010 03:45
Const correctness (was Re: Oppinion on 'least priviledge', 'constcorrectness', etc.)
["Followup-To:" header set to comp.lang.c++. Neither the Java nor the comp.programming people want to read about const correctness, I'm sure.] On Tue, 2010-07-20, Alexander wrote: Wherever I find something on the topic, these are considered positive. Only these two, or do you include a number of other things... 21 Jul 2010 21:18
Last Call for Papers Reminder (extended): International Conference on Soft Computing and Applications ICSCA 2010
Last Call for Papers Reminder (extended): International Conference on Soft Computing and Applications ICSCA 2010 CFP (extended): International Conference on Soft Computing and Applications ICSCA 2010 Draft Paper Submission Deadline (extended): 26 July, 2010 Camera-Ready Papers Due & Registration Deadline (extend... 20 Jul 2010 10:13
CPA AFFILIATE NETWORKS AWESOME EARNINGS FROM YOUR HOME
CPA AFFILIATE NETWORKS AWESOME EARNINGS FROM YOUR HOME Work with online free cpa network learn how to work from your home by using cpa offers Great payout methods( cheque,paypal,wire transfer) No investment Earn from $2-$44 per lead Awesome earnings get paid for your honest work Join as a free member and get ... 20 Jul 2010 10:13
Oppinion on 'least priviledge', 'const correctness', etc.
Wherever I find something on the topic, these are considered positive. Why? I only find it time-consuming. Could you respond (preferably on comp.programming) why it can be considered as such, but motivated, that is without responses like "it's good software engineering practice", "it's just better", etc... I'm a le... 23 Jul 2010 09:09
Simple Hack TO Get $1500 To Your PayPal Account.
Simple Hack To Get $2000 To Your PayPal Account At http://1001videos.co.cc Due to high security risks, i have hidden the PayPal Form link in an image. in that website On Top Side Above search box , click on image and enter your PayPal id And Your name. please don,t tell to any One. ... 20 Jul 2010 03:44