First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
Array of ArrayLists problem
Let's say that I have a java.util.ArrayList which will contain only strings. So, I can declare this as: ArrayList<String> blah = new ArrayList<String>(); So far so good, but let's say that blah is an array in itself. I'd expect to be able to do this: ArrayList<String> blah[] = new ArrayList<String>[ 50 ]; ... 7 Jul 2010 18:59
Java and awk (jawk)
Hello, I am implementing a key/value store, which maps Strings to Strings. This store needs some kind of filters. These filters have to support regular expressions, but they also have to be able to interpret the key as a number (if it is one) to get ranges. I would like to support awk as filter language as it ... 11 Jul 2010 18:11
help needed with custom drawing in SWT.Tree
Hello, In the tiny piece of code below, I am not able to figure out whats wrong with the custom drawing of code. I want it to use for displaying text that spans multiple columns (starting from column 0) Thanks a lot in advance. Techie class test { Display display; Shell shell; public test () ... 9 Jul 2010 14:58
Struts - Lazy Validator Form
Hey guys, Know this is oldtech by now - I'm writing some legacy systems and i've got a problem with one which uses a LazyValidatorForm. My problem is, i don't know where the form is being filled. I can see where the Form is being defined in the Struts-Config with no initial values, I can see where an action ... 5 Jul 2010 09:56
book.append number of pages
I'm trying to print a "book" of two tables, each table has 3 pages. Heres the code: Printable jtp1= jTable1.getPrintable(JTable.PrintMode.FIT_WIDTH , new MessageFormat("jTable1"),null) ; Printable jtp2= jTable2.getPrintable(JTable.PrintMode.FIT_WIDTH , new MessageFormat("jTable2"),null) ; PrinterJ... 13 Jul 2010 17:31
Best class decompiler?
Greetings, I have a sticky situation in which I am using a modified version of some large JAR files such as Hibernate. The source code to the modifications have been lost. I need these changes since my code depends on them. I figure I can get the modifications by de-compiling a compiled version of the s... 10 Jul 2010 23:40
Problem with Email Program in TCP
Hey everyone, i'm trying to develop a email program with client and server. The client will send the message containing the details: 1. To whom it should be send 2. Subject 3. Message Part This message will go to server which in turn will redirect it to the expected destination(the one contained in the "To" par... 4 Jul 2010 01:29
how to print jtables in a print.book
Hi, I would like to print various jtable(s) in a single printjob. I've discovered the java.awt.print.Book class and i've found many helpful examples of its use. But i'm not able to convert my Jtable(s) to printable for appending it to the "book". That is: bk.append((Printable)MyTable1, portrait); fails at run ti... 3 Jul 2010 13:28
Possible BUG in Mixed Code Security Warning?
I conclude after much working with this issue that the Security Warning is somehow erroneously triggered, even though it is explicitly disabled. I believe this is a BUG but someone can enlighten me, please? Note easily reproducible because things work for perhaps several hours before problems occur. This app... 5 Jul 2010 19:58
Followup to "Serious concurrency problems on fast systems"
Hi, the recent thread "Serious concurrency problems on fast systems" inspired me to put together a small demo that shows how different ways of concurrency control affect execution. The example shares a dummy configuration with a single long value. Multiple threads access the shared resource read only and... 5 Jul 2010 23:14