First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
getResourceAsStream - Zugriff auf Ressourcen in oberstem Package
Hallo, wie kann man denn auf eine Ressource (File) zugreifen, das im obersten Package liegt bzw. in einem Package ohne Klassen? Ich habe versucht, von einer existierenden Klasse nach oben zu wandern ("../"), aber das klappt nicht: Class c = getClass(); ClassLoader l = c.getClassLoader (); InputStream... 26 Jun 2010 18:29
PrintServiceLookup in Tomcat 4.0.3 / Centos 5.3
Dear Experts, One week ago i ask about this and still cannot find the solution. Problem: In tomcat application, PrintServiceLookup cannot return any existing printer: PrintService[] pservices = PrintServiceLookup.lookupPrintServices(null, null); But when I use this statement in a single .java to run & te... 25 Jun 2010 01:10
Broadcasting in Java but NOT MulticastSocket
Hi I'm looking for a solution to send video to multiple recipients. Already browsed: http://java.sun.com/docs/books/tutorial/networking/datagrams/broadcasting.html But for me there is the possibility of using this. (Network problems) Is ther any other solutions to Broadcasting video in java without overloadi... 24 Jun 2010 19:42
Getting raw data of an object in memory
Is there anyway to do this? Serialization looks cumbersome and I want to dump the data of an object onto disk. eg. class AClass{ AClass(){ } } how do you get a representation of this in byte form? It can't be that difficult to grab from memory, dump to disk, then retrieve back into memory agai... 25 Jun 2010 04:24
How to check if object is an instanceof a class, but not a sub-class?
On 6/23/2010 12:43 PM, Lew wrote: laredotornado wrote: My question is, how can I tell if an object is a direct instantiation of a class A and not a sub-class of the class A? Mike Schilling wrote: Having to know this is probably an indication of poor design. But if you really need to, ... 28 Jun 2010 23:50
Java Video Tutorial
Hi, Not sure if this the correct place to post this message. If not, I apologize. Does anyone know/recommend a good Java video tutorial? Thanks ... 25 Jun 2010 09:51
How to check if object is an instanceof a class, but not a sub-class?
On 6/23/2010 1:06 PM, Mike Schilling wrote: "laredotornado" <laredotornado(a)zipmail.com> wrote My question is, how can I tell if an object is a direct instantiation of a class A and not a sub-class of the class A? Having to know this is probably an indication of poor design.[...] It's often ... 23 Jun 2010 13:57
Is there a 'Filter' or 'Predicate' interface anywhere in theJDK?
On 6/23/2010 1:45 AM, Tom Anderson wrote: Hi chaps, I just wrote this interface: public interface Filter<T> { boolean accept(T obj); } That seems awfully basic and generic. Could i be using something that's already in the JDK? Or something more like a Callable-that-takes-a-parameter? ... 25 Jun 2010 15:21
How to check if object is an instanceof a class, but not a sub-class ?
Hi, I'm using Java 1.6. If I have a object of class "A", I can use the "instanceof" operator to confirm that the object is of this class. But if I have an object of class B (extends A), instanceof will also return true if use "obj instanceof A". My question is, how can I tell if an object is a direct instanti... 29 Jun 2010 04:09
JFileChooser applet doesn't work on all platforms
We have a signed Java applet which works perfectly on Windows XP and Linux but malfunctions on Windows 7 and MacOS 10.5. The part which does not work is opening up a JFileChooser (which opens up fine) which then permits the user to browse local files only but not folders on network drives. When the user doubl... 23 Jun 2010 15:04