First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
what the benefit is by using annotation, like "@Immutable" ?
I wrote an immutable class. By following the samples of tutorials, I also added "@Immutable" right above the class name. import net.jcip.annotations.Immutable; @Immutable //<--- what is this benefit? Without this line, the code is also ok. Does this line make any difference? public class MyClass { ...... 28 Jul 2010 00:57
Immediate Start: Need Designer's (Visual/Graphic),Beverly Hills,California,
Hi There, Hope you are doing fine, We need Designer’s (Visual/Graphic) Consultants, it's a sure shot Closure for the matching profile, Please send me your Consultant’s matching profile for the same with Rate and their Contact details, for any details please call me or email me for a detailed Job description. ... 16 Jul 2010 12:06
heap size command line, programmatic values, os ps, pmap values
Hi, I have provided with outputs and code. If you look at the summary you can see the numbers but they dont really relate well. I would assume that -Xms, -Xms should show up in runtime calls, ps ouput as VSS, pmap output for mapped but they dont really seem to relate. you know what should be related in these c... 16 Jul 2010 14:19
Logical Graphics Operations
Hi, I want to do some logical computations with my graphics cards. And now I'm wondering if all 16 logical operations of the GPU are available in Java. Are they ? There is something like Graphics.setPaintMode() and Graphics.setXORMode(...). But these are not sufficient for me. I guess Oracel doesn't find the 2D ... 18 Jul 2010 20:16
Last Call for Papers Reminder (extended): World Congress on Engineering and Computer Science WCECS 2010
Last Call for Papers Reminder (extended): World Congress on Engineering and Computer Science WCECS 2010 CFP: World Congress on Engineering and Computer Science WCECS 2010 Draft Paper Submission Deadline (extended): 26 July, 2010 Camera-Ready Papers Due & Registration Deadline (extended): 16 August, 2010 WCECS 2... 16 Jul 2010 19:51
Real-time Spell checking API's for use in applet.
I'd like to emulate the Firefox/thunderbird real-time spell-checking feature in a (signed) Java applet. Right now, the user is entering data in a JTextArea, but I'm willing to replace that, as long as the replacement has word-wrap. If there are good libraries available that don't have UI integration, that's ... 16 Jul 2010 05:32
Easiest way to read a XML doc from file, reformat it and write it indented to a second file?
Assume I have a XML docuemnt in file mydoc123.xml The XML doc is textually formatted as one long line/string without line breaks. Now I want to read this XML doc file into Java, then reformat it so that the hierarchy levels are indented in a human radble format "as usual". Finally the result should be written t... 15 Jul 2010 10:56
jsf large form question ?
I have a input form like this : COLUMN1 NAME1(outputText) COLUMNNAME2(outputText) COLUMNNAME3(outputText) ROW NAME(outputText) | 20.4 (inputText) | 10.1 (inputText) | 3.3 (inputText) ... 15 Jul 2010 09:50
String.intern() (Was: create a string of <n> equal chars <c>)
On 7/14/2010 9:42 AM, Kevin McMurtrie wrote: In article<sbnr36ta3l2bqkf0mt23pgg6g3k8nf2ud2(a)4ax.com>, Roedy Green<see_website(a)mindprod.com.invalid> wrote: On 13 Jul 2010 15:01:35 GMT, Andreas Leitgeb <avl(a)gamma.logic.tuwien.ac.at> wrote, quoted or indirectly quoted someone who said : It... 17 Jul 2010 03:23
help: enum cause failure in multi thread run
I really like Java enums, so I use it a lot. Probably I have abused it. Below is my enum ABC_ENUM,java. Is that ok? My understanding is ABC_ENUM.A is one static object, ABC_ENUM.B is another static object, etc. If I have two threads running the same method, but on different data. If one thread's ABC_ENUM.A boo... 19 Jul 2010 01:38