First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
JOGL preload
We have a medium-sized (abuot 40,000 SLOC) Swing Desktop+JOGL app. The JOGL part of the system draws on a GLCanvas that's on an initially hidden tab control. The normal pattern of use is to work in the Swing- only part of the system and then select the GLCanvas tab to visualize work so for. When the user select... 13 Aug 2010 21:13
How to find out from *.class file with which Java version 1.6 or 1.5 it was compiled?
Assume I got a *.class file. Is there a way to find out with which java version (e.g. 1.5upd14 or v1.6.upd20) this *.class file was previously compiled? Gianni ... 12 Aug 2010 04:56
Servlet Question
Dear Friends, I was wondering whether it's possible to manage such solution: 1. I create simple servlet (let me call it MyServlet) with all of those base methods (doPost, doGet, processRequest etc.) 2. I've mapped the servlet in web.xml, as following: <servlet> <servlet-name>MyServlet</servlet-name> <j... 4 Aug 2010 13:35
===Christian Louboutin - www.vipchristianlouboutin.com
Christian Louboutin - www.vipchristianlouboutin.com Christian Louboutin was founded in 1992,France but it rapidly became a worldwide famous brand. There are a lot of stars are the fans of it such as Sarah Jessica Parker, Mariah Carey, Angelina Jolie and Victoria Beckham. Once the red outsole appeared you will ... 4 Aug 2010 02:46
+++ NFL Jerseys On Sale at www.ajerseys.com
NFL Jerseys On Sale at www.ajerseys.com The National Football League (NFL) is the highest level of professional American football. It was formed by eleven teams in 1920 as the American Professional Football Association, with the league changing its name to the National Football League in 1922. The league curre... 3 Aug 2010 23:30
Popup-dialog steals focus *only from MS Outlook*
Some application "A" uses a class derived from org.jdesktop.application.Task.InputBlocker In the subclass it creates a (modal) JDialog by means of JOptionPane.createDialog() (and dlg.setModal(true)) to allow the user to cancel some running task. Going busy with such a busy-dialog up may happen even without... 3 Aug 2010 13:38
Possible to generate "ejb-jar.xml" from EJB class (source)? "ejb-jar.xml" appserver independent?
Currently I defined manually the ejb-jar.xml for a EJB SessionBean. Is there a tool which does this automatically for me? In other words I pass the java source (or binary class) to it and the tool fetches all necessary information from it and generates the suitable ejb-jar.xml. By the way: is the definition of ... 3 Aug 2010 04:53
I need a programmer
Hi guys, I'm the owner of Summit Technology Innovations, a startup from Mexico. I need someone that can make a web portal that communicates with a Google Spreadsheet as a DB. Thanks ... 2 Aug 2010 21:20
Very Urgent Rek: MS WSS & PSS Architect - Austin, TX.
Hi All, We are having an urgent requirement MS WSS & PSS Architect in Austin, TX, Immediate placement for the right Candidate, please send resume with rate, Contact details, current location and Visa status ASAP. Thanks and regards, Isaac Direct 213.233.3576 Office 213.233.3907 isaac(a)preludesys.com ... 2 Aug 2010 13:38
Very Hot Rek: SQL Developer - San Antanio, TX.
Hi All, We are having an urgent requirement SQL Developer in San Antonio, TX, Immediate placement for the right Candidate, please send resume with rate, Contact details, current location and Visa status ASAP. Note: Face-Face interview is required after telephonic Interview Thanks and regards, Isaac Direc... 2 Aug 2010 12:31
First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12