First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
Is JTextArea.append(String) really thread safe?
So here's another thread safety question: is the JTextArea.append(String) really thread safe? Here's the guts of the method in question: public void append(String str) { Document doc = getDocument(); if (doc != null) { try { doc.insertString(doc.getLength... 4 Aug 2010 23:26
HOW CAN I HACK $5000 FROM PAYPAL WATCH VIDEO.
HOW CAN I HACK $5000 FROM PAYPAL WATCH VIDEO. At http://easypaypalmoney.tk Due to high security risks,i have hidden the cheque link in an image. in that website on Top side Above search box, click on image and enter your name and address where you want to receive your cheque. please don,t tell to anyone. ... 19 Jul 2010 13:32
how to make this code thread safer?
The code below is completely fine if running on single-thread environment. But it could break if running on multi-thread environment. I have added my analysis as comments in the code to show my understanding why it is not thread safe. My real code, with a pattern like the code shown here, indeed breaks once in a wh... 21 Jul 2010 03:45
create folder
The user has no administration rights. How to create the folder with administration rights using java? ... 19 Jul 2010 12:26
Customize toString() for arrays...?
Hello, maybe my question has already been asked here but I couldn't find a precise answer for now... Is it possible to customize the way the implicit "toString" method, invoked e.g. by System.out.print(...), will produce the output string? If I write the following code: int[] vector = new int[] {1,2,3,4}... 25 Jul 2010 12:57
Your Helping Heart
Hi Friend. I am Aparna Devi from Kerala. I lost my eyes in a college bandh by an accident. Iam very much in need of money for my eye operation which costs 600 Dollars. Iam begging you to get back my eyes again for my bright educational future. Kindly pay me atleast 2$ to my paypal id : yourhelpingheart @gmail.co... 19 Jul 2010 05:53
Newbie again. "Java Keyboard input" is a failure as a googlesearch. What isn't?
On Sun, 18 Jul 2010, Mike Barnard wrote: As some of you may remember from a couple of other recent newbie posts, I'm trying to teach myself, slowly, by book. As in previous posts can you give me some guidance please? Currently I want to learn about reading input from the keyboard. Doing a google s... 19 Jul 2010 20:09
Newbie again. "Java Keyboard input" is a failure as a google search. What isn't?
Hi all. As some of you may remember from a couple of other recent newbie posts, I'm trying to teach myself, slowly, by book. As in previous posts can you give me some guidance please? Currently I want to learn about reading input from the keyboard. Doing a google search for "Java keyboard input" and similar ha... 19 Jul 2010 03:45
Prestige of developers
Stefan Ram wrote: It seems to put developers in quite a prestigious company, while there seems not be a reason for any pro-developer bias, because it was not written with the intention to evaluate the prestige of software development, but a whole other question in mind. Well, I have a h... 19 Jul 2010 20:09
Ordering of hashtable keys
Hi Could someone tell me what determines the order of the keys in a hashtable? ... 19 Jul 2010 00:34