From: Phillip on
_+_+_+_Unfortunately, we are unable to sponsor at this time and
require all candidates to be US Citizens/Green Card Holders.+_+_+_+_

We are one of the Big 4 firms and leading providers of technology
services worldwide with more than 190,000 full time employee's in 120
countries. You will play a central role in helping organizations
achieve their strategic goals. Our experienced professionals and
cutting-edge solutions enable organizations to cost-effectively manage
initiatives and controls. We have the breadth of experience, global
resources, superior assets and deep knowledge and insights to help
clients create new forms of value and to help our clients become high-
performance businesses.

If you have deep Java/J2EE experience, and would like to be considered
for any of our current openings, please forward your resume. To be
considered, you MUST enclose your current base salary, without bonus.
A salary range cannot be substituted. In order to weed out the
candidates that SPAM job openings, we require that you detail your
experience and include base salary. big4careers(a)gmail.com. If you do
NOT include salary AND your detailed experience, we can not consider
you for any of our positions.

We are rapidly growing and have multiple openings. These are FULL
TIME positions, and require NO TRAVEL. Positions located on East
Coast. No relocation assistance available. Must currently live in
United States.

From: markspace on
Phillip wrote:

> We are one of the Big 4 firms and leading providers of technology
> services worldwide with more than 190,000 full time employee's in 120
> countries.

"Big Four:"

"The Big Four are the four largest international accountancy and
professional services firms, which handle the vast majority of audits
for publicly traded companies as well as many private companies,
creating an oligopoly in auditing large companies."

PricewaterhouseCoopers
Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu
Ernst & Young
KPMG

You're one of those companies? Or possibly some other company, that
can't provide its HR department with an email address and has to use
gmail instead.
From: Lew on

markspace wrote:
> "Big Four:"
>
> "The Big Four are the four largest international accountancy  and
> professional services firms, which handle the vast majority of audits
> for publicly traded companies as well as many private companies,
> creating an oligopoly  in auditing large companies."
>
> PricewaterhouseCoopers
> Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu
> Ernst & Young
> KPMG
>
> You're one of those companies?  Or possibly some other company, that
> can't provide its HR department with an email address and has to use
> gmail instead.

And doesn't know how to spell the plural of "employee"?

--
Lew
From: Arne Vajhøj on
On 21-07-2010 12:32, markspace wrote:
> Phillip wrote:
>
>> We are one of the Big 4 firms and leading providers of technology
>> services worldwide with more than 190,000 full time employee's in 120
>> countries.
>
> "Big Four:"
>
> "The Big Four are the four largest international accountancy and
> professional services firms, which handle the vast majority of audits
> for publicly traded companies as well as many private companies,
> creating an oligopoly in auditing large companies."
>
> PricewaterhouseCoopers
> Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu
> Ernst & Young
> KPMG
>
> You're one of those companies? Or possibly some other company, that
> can't provide its HR department with an email address and has to use
> gmail instead.

:-)

And some may argue that "J2EE" send a signal about being out of touch.

Oh - and according to Wikipedia none of those companies has >190000
employees.

Arne

From: Arved Sandstrom on
markspace wrote:
> Phillip wrote:
>
>> We are one of the Big 4 firms and leading providers of technology
>> services worldwide with more than 190,000 full time employee's in 120
>> countries.
>
> "Big Four:"
>
> "The Big Four are the four largest international accountancy and
> professional services firms, which handle the vast majority of audits
> for publicly traded companies as well as many private companies,
> creating an oligopoly in auditing large companies."
>
> PricewaterhouseCoopers
> Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu
> Ernst & Young
> KPMG
>
> You're one of those companies? Or possibly some other company, that
> can't provide its HR department with an email address and has to use
> gmail instead.

Also note the demand to describe one's *current* base salary. I'm
thinking that this is a disguised survey.

AHS

--
The most remarkable thing about my mother is that for thirty years she
served the family nothing but leftovers. The original meal has never