From: P!n on
I want to join ur group.plz tell me how to join this
group...................

-PARTH VIKANI
From: Lew on
P!n(a)kin Vik(a)nin wrote:
> I want to join ur group.plz tell me how to join this
> group...................

Do you have enough periods at the end of that sentence? Nineteen is a good
number, though - prime and pretty.

I was not aware that there was a "group" for
<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ur>

"Plz" is not a word in English.

But all humor aside, this is not a group and one cannot join it. Have you
ever seen one of those community bulletin boards, or notices tacked up to a
tree, wall or utility pole? How does one join those groups?

This is a Usenet forum, and all you have to do is read it and write to it if
you're interested.

--
Lew
From: Roedy Green on
On Fri, 6 Aug 2010 20:23:00 -0700 (PDT), "P!n(a)kin Vik(a)nin"
<pvikani6(a)gmail.com> wrote, quoted or indirectly quoted someone who
said :

>I want to join ur group.plz tell me how to join this
>group...................

Since you managed to post, that is all there is to it.
--
Roedy Green Canadian Mind Products
http://mindprod.com

You encapsulate not just to save typing, but more importantly, to make it easy and safe to change the code later, since you then need change the logic in only one place. Without it, you might fail to change the logic in all the places it occurs.
From: Arne Vajhøj on
On 06-08-2010 23:23, P!n(a)kin Vik(a)nin wrote:
> I want to join ur group.plz tell me how to join this
> group...................

Anyone can read and post to this group.

May I suggest that you get a NNTP client and use that
instead of Google Groups web interface - that will give you
a much better experience.

Arne
From: Tom Anderson on
On Fri, 6 Aug 2010, Lew wrote:

> Nineteen is a good number, though - prime and pretty.

As the actress, i believe, said to the bishop.

> But all humor aside, this is not a group and one cannot join it.

Right.

Not without undergoing The Ritual, anyway. And we're out of triceratops
masks right now.

tom

--
Any problem in computer science can be solved with another layer of
indirection. -- David Wheeler