From: Will Dean on
"al99999" <alastairlynch(a)gmail.com> wrote in message

> I have now written a program to initialise the 68013 to slave fifo
> mode, but I am struggling to find any tutorials on how to program this
> onto the 68013 and test it. If for example I wished to write to a
> memory location on the 8051 and then read it back how could I do this.

This is off-topic for this group, but you're clearly struggling.

The 68013 doesn't have non-volatile storage internally, you either store the
code in an external EEPROM or you send it down the USB cable at USB
enumeration time. The chip will actually run the code from RAM.

You need to get the (free) development tools from Cypress, which contain
lots of samples (of variable quality) and utilities/drivers to help you send
the code down into the chip or into an external EEPROM.

You would probably find comp.arch.embedded a better group for support - I
suspect you're going to need lots of it.

Will