From: Zilog on
Hello,
I try to find the homepage of DAP audio equipment.
I googled and found DAP Audio; but that's probably Hijaked...

I'm very much interested in their cable with reference: LC-126.
Very nice cable, very easy to strip.
Tinned leads, carbon shielding, external tinned braided shield.

Or if anybody can give me a similar product...

Thanks,

Cheers,
Zilog
From: Joe Kotroczo on
On 02/02/2010 16:43, in article
R-GdndrF89a1y_XWnZ2dnUVZ8nOdnZ2d(a)mobistar.be, "Zilog" <VMI(a)Advalvas.be>
wrote:

> Hello,
> I try to find the homepage of DAP audio equipment.
> I googled and found DAP Audio; but that's probably Hijaked...

http://www.highlite.nl/

Truly bottom feeder, low-end, cheap gear. As in: they copy Behringer...

Personally, I'd avoid buying anything from them.

--
Joe Kotroczo kotroczo(a)mac.com

From: Zilog on
Joe Kotroczo wrote:
> On 02/02/2010 16:43, in article
> R-GdndrF89a1y_XWnZ2dnUVZ8nOdnZ2d(a)mobistar.be, "Zilog" <VMI(a)Advalvas.be>
> wrote:
>
>> Hello,
>> I try to find the homepage of DAP audio equipment.
>> I googled and found DAP Audio; but that's probably Hijaked...
>
> http://www.highlite.nl/
>
> Truly bottom feeder, low-end, cheap gear. As in: they copy Behringer...
>
> Personally, I'd avoid buying anything from them.

Yep; gear is low-end.
But I have very good results with that particular cable.
And that's the only thing I'm interested in.
Thanks for the link.
Cheers