|  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Been a long lonely summer ...
I'm done with my summer residency at Capital Repertory Theatre in Albany, NY. I loved every minute of work at Cap Rep, but only worked about 4 hours per day for 10-1/2 weeks. No friends, here, & missed my cat immensely. I mixed about 65 shows & learned how to program SFX software. I have my first experience ... 11 Aug 2010 18:00
Comperssor Help
Phildo writes: Best way to do it is with New York compression. Keeps the life in the drums and vocals but fattens them right up. I did a long post on here a while ago about getting a big drum sound that is in the google archives if you look. INdeed, some good pointers for him if I'm remembering the th... 10 Aug 2010 15:47
k-array
Il 11/06/2010 21.35, Denny Strauser ha scritto: Has anyone heard of the k-array Red Line speakers. I heard the KR400S system at a street fair in Albany last night. http://www.k-array.net/index.php?Itemid=255&option=com_zoo&view=item&category_id=30&item_id=170&lang=en It sounded decent, but was not enough... 5 Aug 2010 14:38
4 sale: horseshow setup
This has been assembled with horse shows in mind and is for sale, local pickup only, at zip DK-4320 in Denmark: Lot No. 1: ---------- 2 pcs. Monarch 12" coax i KW Cases plywood boxes, used a few times 2 pcs. HK Audio Powerworks RS115, contains passive x-over, roadwear Yamaha P2200, probably rebuilt from... 5 Aug 2010 11:18
Pink at the Grammys
Dezzi writes: "> When I saw "Pink" I thought you were referring to queers. YOu are obviously too pig ignorant to bother to read the thread then. Have you anything relevant or meaningful to contribute to this usenet forum, or do you just spew garbage? Richard .... Remote audio in the southla... 4 Aug 2010 16:52
"volentary" incentive auctions
http://broadcastengineering.com/hdtv/voluntary-incentive-auctions-0803/ soon, there will be no free airwaves in the US.... bob ... 3 Aug 2010 21:19
Guitar amp ID "conqueror"
Trying to find some information on an old guitar amp i picked up. Looks like a 60's unit. Says conqueror on the front. Single 5" speaker model 960 three tubes single volume control, no other controls Anybody know the history on this beast? bob ... 2 Aug 2010 13:37
JBL 2412 diaphragm in the UK?
On Jul 27, 7:24 pm, BJth...(a)the.controls wrote: Any suggestions out there on who might a diaphragm to fit the JBL 2412 horn driver at a good price? USA is cheap but pricey on delivery - UK is pricey full.stop, cheers BJ Only users lose drugs. ROT13 this <OWgu...(a)hfn.arg> to contact me. ... 3 Aug 2010 14:43
Small mic to use at the board (efx8 mixer) for open mics
I wanted to get a small easy to setup mic to use at the board for open mic venues. Any ideas would be appreciated. I am also debating on buying another Beta 58A to use for the performers or whether to try something else. Not sure if the advantages lie with keeping everything the same or having more cho... 27 Jul 2010 21:41
Inverted chain motors
Anybody an CM expert on chain motors? I was recently setting up a gig where we were using 1 tons inverted to pull up stacks of Vertecs. A couple of them pissed and moaned and acted like a bad connection. Talking to other people latter, i guess these are designed to be used in one orientation, and there is an ind... 27 Jul 2010 22:46
Telecoil Systems
Denny Strauser writes: If nothing else, Phil is consistent & preDICTable. And the op learned nothing about the topic on which he asked a question, but MR. toaster shows the world that he's off his meds and hasn't had access to the sheep for awhile. Regards, Richard -- | Remove .my.foot for ema... 27 Jul 2010 19:28
 |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11