First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
presonus studio live
ROn writes: If you only use the desk for just the one band, there's nothing to stop you leaving an analogue desk at the end of the gig with the gain, eq, and aux settings as they were, just reduce the aux masters (to avoid any nasty surprises) Make minor tweaks at the next gig, the settings are alrea... 7 Jun 2010 16:34
presonus studio live
5 piece local cover band At smaller places where we provide PA, bass player (me) runs sound from stage. Right now only outboard unit is reverb on lead singer. Audience last night thought it sounded good. Not experienced on eq, compressor, gates, etc. Current equipment A&H Mixwiz3 to 2 QSC Ksubs and 2 QSC K12s... 7 Jun 2010 10:43
Inside Mount Lu amazing project
http://www.oreid.nl/joomla158/index.php/art-projecten/30-video-film-real-time-image-manipulation/83-inside-mount-lu ... 3 Jun 2010 06:43
rot8ion
please check http://www.myspace.com/muzieklabbrabant and http://www.rot8ion.com/ ... 3 Jun 2010 06:43
Did Phildo and Eyeore finally kill each other ?
??? geoff ... 14 Jun 2010 13:58
Cable storage - Ties
George Gleason writes: yes denny likesthings his way, and in the end he is the guy I hire and he gets to have things the way he wants them, myself, I perfer velco wraps I do that, or some tie line or light rope. I get pretty braindead after a gig, and one thing I find is that folks are inconsistent ... 13 Jun 2010 00:45
mole detector
Maybe I could loan you my kids... they'll drive anything away. I've often thought about leaving. -- Jerry "bob" <sound(a)inetnebr.com> wrote in message news:hu22pd$v65$1(a)speranza.aioe.org... I have got them darn moles that keep getting into my tomatoes i keep collapsing the mounds, but they come back. I... 1 Jun 2010 13:03
Cable storage - Ties
I was wondering what systems people here use to store cables so that they do not get tangled. I am thinking microphone cables and instrument cable approximately 25' long. A friend of mine always leaves a piece of rope tied around one end of the cable. I was putting each cable in a plastic bag. Worked ... 1 Jun 2010 10:49
5 seconds of fame... indy 500
I was watching the opening of the 500 today. Looks like some sound guy got his 5 seconds of infamy... jewel started singing, they had her in the broadcast mix Then the sound guy runs out with a hard wire mike. she took it, sung into both, then gave it back looking confused. some feedback to boot. Nice day NOT... 30 May 2010 14:19
LED flashlights
There was a discussion a while ago about LED flashlights. If you subscribe to Harbor Freight they have an email only special this weekend for (2) nine LED flashlights for $2.99. Pick up a couple 2 packs! Mike D. ... 5 Jun 2010 15:47
First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last