First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Pink at the Grammys
I hate to admit it, but I saw this video clip on Oprah yesterday: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3stsDXki__U Impressive! - Denny ... 4 Aug 2010 10:17
Mobile backstage app
http://xrl.in/5wst bob ... 22 Jul 2010 11:23
I must have a mental block. (PROBLEM SOLVED) I think.
After weighing all the great advice and studying the situation I decided on a solution for the outside speaker problem. Here's what I plan to do. I have two old 8 ohm monitor speakers that I am going to use. I'll take them out of the cabinets they are in and build a couple of new ones that will be as weather... 22 Jul 2010 17:59
Telecoil Systems
Have any of you used or installed this type of system? One of my clients has asked about them. They are speaking of the type that is compatible with standard hearing aids, rather than the systems that require individual belt pack/headsets. I am trying to get an idea of cost and effectiveness. This particular appli... 23 Jul 2010 09:09
Fan Filter material UK
Hi, looking for a source of fan filter material for power amps. I need strips to go across the whole 19 inch rack front of the amps intakes, as in the old Crown MA2400 arrangement. (The ones I have are actually Studiomaster 1600D's) Googling only throws up square filters for direct fitting onto fans, or ver... 22 Jul 2010 08:05
Apple iPod touch 32 GB (3rd Generation) NEWEST MODEL
Apple iPod touch 32 GB (3rd Generation) NEWEST MODEL $263.54 & eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping http://astore.amazon.com/agsdirect-20/detail/B002M3SOC4 ... 18 Jul 2010 10:30
QSC KW
I know these are coming out soon. Anyone have a chance to demo them yet? I have K12's and I'm patiently waiting for the KW181's Thanks -- ... 17 Jul 2010 09:47
I must have a mental block.
I've never quite caught on to the Ohms thing. If I am running two speakers (I forget the terminology - series or parallel) in a system in which the speaker cable runs from the power amp to the first speaker, and then another cable runs from that speaker to the second speaker, what must I calculate in order to s... 18 Jul 2010 10:30
Who needs a generator set?
http://www.impomag.com/scripts/ShowPR~RID~14673.asp Should be able to cobble one up with a few surplus parts... ;) bob ... 15 Jul 2010 13:09
10 ways to fry your speakers
http://xrl.in/5ta7 bob ... 12 Jul 2010 22:54