From: Steve M on
Have any of you used or installed this type of system?
One of my clients has asked about them. They are speaking
of the type that is compatible with standard hearing aids, rather
than the systems that require individual belt pack/headsets.
I am trying to get an idea of cost and effectiveness. This particular
application would be used in a community center that's roughly
50 x 100 ft in area.

TIA

--
Steve McQ

From: Phil Allison on

"Steve M"

> Have any of you used or installed this type of system?

** I've seen what happens when an normal PA amp is used for the loop driver.

> One of my clients has asked about them. They are speaking
> of the type that is compatible with standard hearing aids, rather
> than the systems that require individual belt pack/headsets.
> I am trying to get an idea of cost and effectiveness. This particular
> application would be used in a community center that's roughly
> 50 x 100 ft in area.

** Google "induction loop amplifier ".

..... Phil

From: Steve M on
"Phil Allison" wote:
> "Steve M" wrote:
>> Have any of you used or installed this type of system?
> >

> ** I've seen what happens when an normal PA amp is used for the loop
> driver.

So, your answer to my question is "no"?

--
Steve McQ

From: Phil Allison on

"Steve M"
> "Phil Allison"
>>
>>> Have any of you used or installed this type of system?
>> >

>> ** I've seen what happens when a normal PA amp is used for the loop
>> driver.
>>

> So, your answer to my question is "no"?

** What a completely fuckwit remark.

And look at the pig ignorant fuckwit who made it.

..... Phil

From: Denny Strauser on
On 7/22/2010 7:26 PM, Phil Allison wrote:
> "Steve M"
>> "Phil Allison"

>>> ** I've seen what happens when a normal PA amp is used for the loop
>>> driver.

>> So, your answer to my question is "no"?

> ** What a completely fuckwit remark.
> And look at the pig ignorant fuckwit who made it.
> .... Phil

And another completely useless f***wit-Phil piece of advice.
- Denny (Phil's secret boyfriend)