From: Denny Strauser on
On 7/22/2010 1:44 AM, Phil Allison wrote:
> "Steve M"
>>
>> Have any of you used or installed this type of system?
>
> ** I've seen what happens when an normal PA amp is used for the loop driver.
> ** Google "induction loop amplifier ".
> .... Phil

OK, I did not snip one of your words... maybe a bunch of spaces &
expletives ...
What happens when a normal PA amp is used for a loop driver?
- Denny
From: Denny Strauser on
On 7/23/2010 5:50 AM, Denny Strauser wrote:
> On 7/22/2010 1:44 AM, Phil Allison wrote:
>> "Steve M"
>>>
>>> Have any of you used or installed this type of system?
>>
>> ** I've seen what happens when an normal PA amp is used for the loop
>> driver.
>> ** Google "induction loop amplifier ".
>> .... Phil
>
> OK, I did not snip one of your words... maybe a bunch of spaces &
> expletives ...
> What happens when a normal PA amp is used for a loop driver?
> - Denny

Will your reply be; "No soup for you."
From: Phil Allison on

"Steve M"
> "Phil Allison"
>> ** What a completely fuckwit remark.
>>
>> And look at the pig ignorant fuckwit who made it.
>>

> I asked a simple question.

** Bollocks - you asked a stupid, trolling question.

You gave a useless, idiotic answer.

** My reply was precise, very useful and correct.

Then you posted a very insulting response.

I do hope your dose of bowel cancer causes twice as painful and slow a
death as Dennys.

Same goes for your ugly wife and autistic kids.

..... Phil