First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
XPOST Re: Garden Shed
Soundhaspriority wrote: <LdB(a)nowhere.com> wrote in message DcednegRoYC131bWnZ2dnUVZ_gmdnZ2d(a)supernews.com You keep a loaded shotgun by every door and think there's something funny about me because I happen to respect the wildlife around here. ??? Kate, now do you understand what I meant about... 23 Apr 2010 17:18
Panama City?
Hey, all! My singing group is going to Panama City, Panama this June on a missions trip. We're bringing strictly fly-date stuff to include our board, wireless ears and wireless mics. No outboard FX or anything, as it's included in the Roland board. However, I just saw something on PA Of The Day that gave me... 16 Apr 2010 09:25
What's a reasonable asking price for a Crest XR-20?
I'm considering replacing and selling my Crest board, but I really have no idea what they're going for now. It's in very good condition - looks like new and the only functional problem is a couple of the trim pots have a little noise when turned. If the going price is too low I'll just hang on to it - no need ... 16 Apr 2010 10:32
ML5000 Intercom Hum
Hi all- I am using an Allen and Heath ML5000. When I connect Clearcom into the intercom input on the rear of the console, a Hum is initiated on that channel of Clearcom. Has anyone experienced this issue before? I have tried ground lifting the cable, and running a cable directly from the base station to the co... 15 Apr 2010 23:38
Midas shuts down Heritage desks
With Behringer buying Midas recently and the shift away from antique old school systems Midas has pulled the Heritage series from it's line up seems Big analog steamships just are not selling as well as the High performance speedboats like the pro6 is (my rewording of the Midas statment ) So long Heritage cant... 12 May 2010 09:06
Thanks George!
I got home tonight from working a 3 day festival for George Gleason. Our stage had about 50 hours of music, ending 6AM all 3 days. Three soundmen worked shifts on our stage. This was the third festival I worked with George. Had fun at them all. After packing up yesterday & riding to George's new home, we poli... 14 Apr 2010 07:39
DriverackPA+
Just installed a Dbx Driverack PA+. Any hints and tips from anyone? It IS on a UPS btw. EV Deltamax 15" tops x 4 GAE BR215 dual 15" subs, Camco amps Ron(UK) ... 13 Apr 2010 13:54
ROBERT MOREIN - NUTCASE, CRACKPOT, DANGEROUS NET TERRORIST & CRAZY
> Saying that to Bwian is like pissing in the wind... The back splatter will get you soaked regardless. LOL maybe buzzardnews will ban him though and he'll have to keep switching providers until he gets tired of bothering people with his wet dreams and just goes away. ... 12 Apr 2010 16:59
AMT Lancaster, PA
Anyone familiar with this place? Worked there? Know someone who has? http://98.158.177.36/~amtshows/ -- Steve McQ ... 12 Apr 2010 18:07
Words to fear
On Sun 2038-Apr-11 11:30, Steve writes: Another favorite: "We don't need a sound check" Yah I like that one too. My reply: "> "Fine. Then you don't "need" monitors?" Yah, that's mine too. What I like even better when planning a meeting or convention is: "We don't need sound reinforcement." ... 13 Apr 2010 08:19