First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Frequency Settings on a Mixer
On Sun 2038-Feb-07 16:07, liquidator writes: Am I missing something here? you're not missing much, indeed having them all at 9:00 is a lot like turning the levels down Except you have a very simplistic view of how the EQ works. She is correct that the setting is bad. The EQ's have a curv... 8 Feb 2010 09:56
Frequency Settings on a Mixer
When I watch a friend mix I find I see all of the mixer frequency settings turned down to about the same spot at 9 o'clock. This seems counter intuitive to me. I keep thinking this is like just turning the levels down since all seem to be turned almost equally. I normally keep them at 12 o'clock with very ... 7 Feb 2010 18:40
hang drum - what is it?
Tim Perry wrote: Ok so I posted before googeling... at least now I now enough if I run across one to not mention anything about cooking spaghetti in one. You don't cook spaghetti in woks ! geoff ... 9 Feb 2010 18:31
Hello
WHAT IS ISLAM? Can we find an explanation of the great universe? Is there any convincing interpretation of the secret of existence? We realize that no family can function properly without a responsible head, that no city can prosperously exist without sound administration, and that no state can survive without a... 6 Feb 2010 19:36
Fun Night
Warning - there now follows some blatant and gratuitous namedropping but I had an incredible experience and had to share it. Got to go out to dinner with Narada Michael Walden last night and have a drink with Jeff Beck. They're in London rehearsing for some shows and one of my oldest friends works very closely... 8 Feb 2010 00:10
Weather
I see its going to be as low as 4 deg in Bradford this weekend. The problem I have is getting up to date weather. I'm suppose to go to Md. this weekend to see a hockey game from Pittsburgh, and they say it might get as much as 36 inches of snow. I think its up to 6 inches in Pittsburgh. I'm also worring the game cou... 4 Feb 2010 14:33
Wanted
Yamaha ProMix or newer Yamaha Digital Automated Board. Thanx ... 3 Feb 2010 00:42
DAP Homepage
Hello, I try to find the homepage of DAP audio equipment. I googled and found DAP Audio; but that's probably Hijaked... I'm very much interested in their cable with reference: LC-126. Very nice cable, very easy to strip. Tinned leads, carbon shielding, external tinned braided shield. Or if anybody can give me... 3 Feb 2010 02:52
Even the "pros" have embarrassing moments
On Mon 2038-Feb-01 18:17, Rupert writes: Awful. Sad but true. Before the days of a video driven music industry, the like of Taylor, Beyonce, Shakira, Madonna, etc. would R> have never made it past the demo. None of them have particularly noteworthy voices. I think one of the only contemporary young pop voi... 2 Feb 2010 14:13
PC mic input power for condenser
I thought that all PCs used one "channel" of the mic input for audio, and the other one for +5v to run a condenser mic. I looked at my PC with a voltmeter and found no voltage... and connecting a dynamic mic to either channel produced audio... I would use the dynamic (AKG) but its some 25db down even if I sho... 6 Feb 2010 09:38