First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32
Turn a PC into a live sound console?
Over on PSW I've seen mention of this product: http://www.softwareaudioconsole.com/products_sac.htm RML Labs Software Audio Console Anybody ever actually use one? As the story goes, buy this $500 software package, add audio interfaces to suit, and you have up to 72 inputs and outputs. Here's a proposed... 2 Feb 2010 14:12
700MHZ fun
http://arstechnica.com/tech-policy/news/2010/01/time-for-churches-to-come-to-jesus-on-wireless-mic-legality.ars bob ... 23 Jan 2010 14:18
Advice on my live audio system choice
I have a 4-piece band (guit,bass,drum,lead vocal) and we play gigs in small/medium indoor/outdoor bars & restaurants. I need to purchase a live sound system to replace the one our old guitarist had. Portability is important. I am thinking of a pair of Behringer EUROLIVE B215D active speakers and a Yamaha EMX5016CF ... 24 Jan 2010 15:48
Stolen Zaxcom Wireless Systems
Hi, We are based in Salt Lake and my client has reported that four of their Zaxcom Goldline handheld transmitters and companion AC operated receivers were stolen. They were taken from the LDS Church Conference Center they think between Christmas and New Years. Just asking if you'd keep a lookout just in case. ... 26 Jan 2010 22:17
Speaker Repair
What are lead wires made of, and are they replaceable? I've got a driver in my bass amp that is giving me trouble. I've traced the problem to the lead wires that connect the coil to the terminals. I've resoldered the connection at the terminal, but it only worked for a couple of days. Is there a fix that I'm mi... 25 Jan 2010 03:56
Slightly OT - Who's being conned
On Fri 2038-Jan-22 04:21, Ron writes: This is what happens when possibly well meaning people cross post to r.a.p <snip> real Bob doesn't normally post here in this group, he's a recording hobbyist mostly. <snip again> Well absolutely, I`ve always thought 'rec.audio.pro' to be an oxymoron. I hav... 24 Jan 2010 13:33
Slightly OT - Who's being conned
On Thu 2038-Jan-21 16:53, geoff writes: FInally, I really wonder if we should bother with this audiophool nonsense at all, it has no business in this newsgroup. I think exposure of rather a dubious practice of a major Pro Audio company (albeit a high-end consumer product) is of interest to most ... 22 Jan 2010 05:03
bought a new small digital desk
put a order in a presonus 24.4.2 about 1/2 hour ago, never seen one, never touched one, never owned any presonus gear really looking forward to its feature set looks like 3/4 or more of the LS9/32 at 1/3 the cost george ... 23 Jan 2010 09:48
Ping George
Saw this at PSW, dunno if any interest to you... http://srforums.prosoundweb.com/index.php/m/509940/52992/0///23423/#msg_509940 ... 21 Jan 2010 10:00
Soundman Looking for a Job...
Hi, my name is Jim. I'm currently in Sacramento, but willing to relocate anywhere. However, I will give bonus points for anyone in a warm climate like Orlando or Tampa! I'm not really into the standard resume thing, because I realize you, as an employer, aren't really interested in where I worked in the past... 23 Jan 2010 21:01