First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
Words to fear
"We got our own sound guy" strikes fear deep into my soul!!! george ... 11 Apr 2010 15:40
How to find your help...
http://www.gpsworld.com/lbs/news/gps-tracking-devices-announced-locate-mobiles-9581 bob ... 7 Apr 2010 13:28
Attn LX7 users
I have been very happy with the performance of my (3) soundcraft lx7's but a recent fail brought out a weak point to the build quality that is easily preventable my transformer fell off its attachment point on a bulkhead inside one of my LX7s no real damage except some pulled off molex plugs and the fact the d... 7 Apr 2010 08:55
its been a while...
On Tue 2038-Apr-06 14:10, Michael Gaster writes: its been over a year since I have posted here, Im glad to see that most of you are still alive doing well and actually talking about audio. Indeed, thanks for the pointers on some hardware via email a year ago. FOund some of what we were talking about at a... 6 Apr 2010 22:02
its been a while...
Hey everyone! its been over a year since I have posted here, Im glad to see that most of you are still alive doing well and actually talking about audio. I've been meaning to check in and see what was here anymore but just havent gotten around to it so here I am with a little update as to what I have been up to... 6 Apr 2010 15:17
5 Watt Dual Emmitter Resistor Packs UK
Hi, anyone know a source for those dual 5 watt white ceramic Emitter Resistor packs you find in EV P3000,s Dynacord Powermates etc? They are the thin rectangular ones with 3 legs. I need some for a Powermate which are 0.22 ohms. I usually get the 0.33 and 0.47 EV versions from Shuttlesound, but Dynac... 8 Apr 2010 03:57
Rio stage collapse.
On Mon 2038-Apr-05 06:50, Marc Amsterdam writes: Ehm, all the major venues that I've worked in required hard hats to be worn when somebody was in the rig. Same over here in the netherlands, the contracter is obliged to issue hardhat to all personel if there is work to be done overhead. Even if you... 8 Apr 2010 03:57
BSSFDS366: how to save presets to pc card
Hi...anyone have a step by step advice to save my x-over presets to a PC card or a link to the same?. Manual gives data but no guide (that i can understand). XTA has great support and we did our DP226's fine. So, BSS FDS 366 to a Panasonics SRAM BN-256HSR 8ARN card?? cheers ... 6 Apr 2010 09:38
Rio stage collapse.
On Sun 2038-Apr-04 20:58, bob urz writes: That all depends on where you are. In the US, its not necessarily required. I can tell you for a fact that the 17,000 seat arena i frequently work at in the center of the USA does NOT have hard hats as a requirement. As far as that goes, not ONE venue we work at ... 5 Apr 2010 10:27
Rio stage collapse.