From: George's Pro Sound Co. on
I have been very happy with the performance of my (3) soundcraft lx7's but a
recent fail brought out a weak point to the build quality that is easily
preventable
my transformer fell off its attachment point on a bulkhead inside one of my
LX7s
no real damage except some pulled off molex plugs and the fact the desk was
out of service
the preventive cure for this is to open it up
screws on back, bottom and top surface, a easy job, no knobs,jacks,faders or
pots need be touched
and secure the transformer to the bulkhead with some good strong wireties,
there are already holes in the bulkhead you can feed the wire ties thru
so for 1/2 hours effort you can prevent a failure of this desk that is
almost sure to happen at some point in its life
Geogre

Pages: 1
Prev: its been a while...
Next: How to find your help...