From: Richard Webb on
On Tue 2038-Apr-06 14:10, Michael Gaster writes:

> its been over a year since I have posted here, Im glad to see that
> most of you are still alive doing well and actually talking about
> audio.

Indeed, thanks for the pointers on some hardware via email a year ago. FOund some of what we were talking about at a
hamfest, used but still serviceable.

> I've been meaning to check in and see what was here anymore but just
> havent gotten around to it so here I am with a little update as to
> what I have been up to...

IT's good to hear you're still alive and kicking, and life
is a bit easier.

<snip>
> 40x10x 250' snake system, some processing and my mics and basically
> acting as a broker for other sound companies. its a lot less
> stressful this way! any one want a great deal on a DM2000 or a snake
> system???

I might, or might know somebody that does. LEt a couple
things happen which are supposed to in the next couple of
weeks I really might be. I've got splits a-plenty but more
good snakes are always good to have.

the elspider address still works, I just post to this group
from a different portal these days.
This email works too, usual antispam measures.

TO have been successful in this business tells me you'd be
good at the important part of public office, working with
others to actually get something done.

I did a lot of activist stuff back in the '80's in the
midwest, and quite frankly reached burnout. I like helping
be part of the solution by my humanitarian ham radio work
these days, a lot less stressful, because it has an off
switch. I get to wander among the masses when it pays me to do so that way <g>. Great to hear from you. Stop by now and then to swap war
stories with us at least.

Regards,
Richard

REmote audio in the Memphis, Tn. area: see www.gatasound.com

From: Tim Perry on

"Michael Gaster" <gasterforus(a)gmail.com> wrote in message
> Hey everyone!
> its been over a year since I have posted here, Im glad to see that
> most of you are still alive doing well and actually talking about
> audio.

Welcome back and best of luck in whatever path you choose.

Pages: 1
Prev: its been a while...
Next: Attn LX7 users