From: Gareth Magennis on
Hi,

anyone know a source for those dual 5 watt white ceramic Emitter Resistor
packs you find in EV P3000,s Dynacord Powermates etc?

They are the thin rectangular ones with 3 legs. I need some for a
Powermate which are 0.22 ohms. I usually get the 0.33 and 0.47 EV versions
from Shuttlesound, but Dynacord seem to use 0.22, which I can only get from
Beyer Dynamic at rather extortionate cost, (�15 a pair all in) and they are
out of stock anyway.

I can't bodge anything else into the Powermate as they have to sit between
the heatsink and the metal housing for the fan and airguides - the typical
10mm square 5 Watt ceramics will not fit. Bummer.

(Ron, I'm counting on you again!)

Cheers,

Gareth.

From: Gareth Magennis on
Ah, I have just found a couple of single versions of these of the same width
(5mm) and half the length which I believe I got from Yamaha. So a source of
these would be a possible alternative.

Cheers.

From: Tim Perry on

"Gareth Magennis" <sound.service(a)btconnect.com> wrote in message
> Ah, I have just found a couple of single versions of these of the same
> width (5mm) and half the length which I believe I got from Yamaha. So a
> source of these would be a possible alternative.
>

> Cheers.

well, it's not a UK source, however
http://www.mcmelectronics.com/product/28-0540&CAWELAID=220318771

From: Gareth Magennis on

"Tim Perry" <timperry(a)donespameroadrunner.com> wrote in message

> "Gareth Magennis" <sound.service(a)btconnect.com> wrote in message
>> Ah, I have just found a couple of single versions of these of the same
>> width (5mm) and half the length which I believe I got from Yamaha. So a
>> source of these would be a possible alternative.
>>

>> Cheers.
>>

> well, it's not a UK source, however
> http://www.mcmelectronics.com/product/28-0540&CAWELAID=220318771

Ah ha, they are eactly the ones! Many thanks. If I have to order from the
States then so be it.

Cheers, Tim.

From: GregS on
In article <hpgn40$tur$1(a)news.eternal-september.org>, "Tim Perry" <timperry(a)donespameroadrunner.com> wrote:

>"Gareth Magennis" <sound.service(a)btconnect.com> wrote in message
>> Ah, I have just found a couple of single versions of these of the same
>> width (5mm) and half the length which I believe I got from Yamaha. So a
>> source of these would be a possible alternative.
>>

>> Cheers.
>>

>well, it's not a UK source, however
>http://www.mcmelectronics.com/product/28-0540&CAWELAID=220318771

You should also be able to order this from Farnell UK since they own them.

greg
 |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2
Prev: Rio stage collapse.