First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
Advice needed! - How to run 12 small speakers from 1 amp using a splitter
In article <ec842d4a-75bd-47cc-8468-cd5e7221b81e(a)35g2000yqm.googlegroups.com>, wardy <conor2000(a)yahoo.co.uk> wrote: Hi, Advice needed please from all you experts out there. I have a decent background in sound engineering and live mic/desk setups, however I am no expert. I want to find the best way of in... 26 Mar 2010 13:07
Advice needed! - How to run 12 small speakers from 1 amp usinga splitter
wardy wrote: Hi, Advice needed please from all you experts out there. I have a decent background in sound engineering and live mic/desk setups, however I am no expert. I want to find the best way of installing a particular system in a public venue. I am installing a Technics amp with no... 27 Mar 2010 01:08
Advice needed! - How to run 12 small speakers from 1 amp using a splitter
On Fri, 26 Mar 2010 07:08:54 -0700 (PDT), wardy <conor2000(a)yahoo.co.uk> wrote: I have a decent background in sound engineering and live mic/desk setups, however I am no expert. I want to find the best way of installing a particular system in a public venue. I am installing a Technics amp with normal Ste... 28 Mar 2010 08:57
Advice needed! - How to run 12 small speakers from 1 amp usinga splitter
wardy wrote: Hi, Advice needed please from all you experts out there. I have a decent background in sound engineering and live mic/desk setups, however I am no expert. I want to find the best way of installing a particular system in a public venue. I am installing a Technics amp with no... 26 Mar 2010 11:54
Advice needed! - How to run 12 small speakers from 1 amp using a splitter
Hi, Advice needed please from all you experts out there. I have a decent background in sound engineering and live mic/desk setups, however I am no expert. I want to find the best way of installing a particular system in a public venue. I am installing a Technics amp with normal Stereo output (+- L and +- R... 28 Mar 2010 10:05
I met St. Dave
at the training class I meet Dave Andrews, affectionatly known here as St. Dave, he was a personable and educated fellow with a warm hand shake and a kind smile, ready and willing to help us understand the powerful abilities this device offers a system designer. the only real fault I found was the device will d... 26 Mar 2010 00:17
monitors on spikes and y-splits
Hello. I write on behalf of a small group of volunteers at an art centre, Our chief tech is evasive on some issues so i thought we would try here. If the questions are too 'not for us' i see from other posts you will not hesitate to let us know.....we would not have it any other way! 1: Why not sit stage mon... 1 Apr 2010 21:19
Employee Newsletter
Thought some of the tech guys might enjoy this, from the local phone company employee newsletter. A woman called in a complaint about repairmen working on a pole outside her house. Apparently they were using some quite foul language. The employees were called on the carpet and ordered to write a report. One ... 24 Mar 2010 11:08
Dave Andrews would be rolling in his grave
I am currently in connecticut(350 miles from home0 attending a three day training seminar on a new BOSE dsp aduio distribution and sound system for hotels and airports, this is not throwing up a couple of 802's and walking away, DMX has paid for 20contractors to be part a select team to impliment this "Control ... 28 Mar 2010 06:46
Kick drum mic placement
Evidently I blew out the element on my D6 by placing it just insde the reso head hole. I've sent it in for repair, and while talking to the dude at Audix, he mentioned that that is not the best spot; claims all that air isn't good on the equipment. It sounded decent out front, and I really liked it in my IEM's,... 26 Mar 2010 21:37