First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
careful around that gas cylinder at a gig...
Turning Gas Cylinders Into Missiles http://www.impomag.com/scripts/ShowPR~RID~14153.asp bob ... 20 May 2010 16:05
Where is everyone?
It seems pretty quiet here. -- Jerry ... 24 May 2010 17:54
Kick drum mic placement
"Rupert" <foodsteaks(a)gmail.com> wrote in message news:8408f26c-15f1-4bce-8d1e-a8a2d8565a7b(a)v20g2000prc.googlegroups.com... On Mar 23, 1:08 pm, "JWald" <wl...(a)grics.net> wrote: Evidently I blew out the element on my D6 by placing it just insde the reso head hole. I've sent it in for repair, and while talk... 14 May 2010 17:11
Kv2 Audio
George writes: Maybe, but Jwald might want to check CHicago for support. AFter all, PEoria and Chicago aren't that far apart, a good day trip up i-74. AS noted elsewhere, finding the eaw you mention which is equivalent for same money might be iffy. If it's in good working order and there's support ... 20 May 2010 06:12
Kv2 Audio
George writes: Listed for sale locally. I've never seen any of it around here, and there is no local dealer. What's your opinion of the goods? good sound, no support better off getting a eaw 650 rig for the same cash Maybe, but Jwald might want to check CHicago for support. AFter all, PEoria and ... 13 May 2010 13:47
Kv2 Audio
Listed for sale locally. I've never seen any of it around here, and there is no local dealer. http://peoria.craigslist.org/msg/1736577807.html What's your opinion of the goods? http://www.kv2audio.com/ -- J Wald -- "Can't do it Sally" Tom Hagen Godfather I ---- ... 13 May 2010 09:20
new desk, no image file
I posted about my sx-1 and attached a jpeg but it doesn't seem to be posting so here is the post without the jpeg Well who would have though I was going back to school, OLD SCHOOL that is, yes me MR Digital is pulling the trigger on a legacy type old school large format console, the Ramsa SX-1a I am still all a... 22 May 2010 21:26
Silent cable connectors. Cable sources
Denny Strauser writes: But you cannot count on performers to mute themselves before they unplug. I always used a talkback mic to coach amateur performers. Regulars knew the routine. I insist on a talkback, with or without a hand on stage. I'll ask performers not to unplug anything until I give the word, a... 8 May 2010 16:41
Silent cable connectors. Cable sources
DanielleOM" writes: It seems every open mike I go to someone does not wait for the sound person signal before unplugging or the wrong channel gets muted at some point during the evening. I almost refuse to work such things without a helper on stage. SAid helper can have a cable plugged into the perfo... 8 May 2010 15:35
Silent cable connectors. Cable sources
Any one use instrument cables with the silent connectors designed to elimate the popping sounds when people unplug instruments? Sounds like a great idea but I also view it as more complex and wonder if it add another point of failure. It seems every open mike I go to someone does not wait for the sound pe... 8 May 2010 13:23