From: George's Pro Sound Co. on
I posted about my sx-1 and attached a jpeg but it doesn't seem to be posting
so here is the post without the jpeg

Well who would have though I was going back to school, OLD SCHOOL that is,
yes me MR Digital is pulling the trigger on a legacy type old school large
format console, the Ramsa SX-1a
I am still all about the SAC system as well as firmly committed to the
digital way of life but this just seemed to good to pass up and I feel there
is still enough demand out there that it will pay for its self within months
so here it is , my new front line mixer

here is a link to the picture

http://www.moto.dk/fileadmin/RentalData/brugtbilleder/Ramsa%20SX%201.jpg

George

From: Rupert on
On May 12, 6:03 am, "George's Pro Sound Co." <bm...(a)yahoo.com> wrote:
> I posted about my sx-1 and attached a jpeg but it doesn't seem to be posting
> so here is the post without the jpeg
>
> Well who would have though I was going back to school, OLD SCHOOL that is,
> yes me MR Digital is pulling the trigger on a legacy type old school large
> format console, the Ramsa SX-1a
> I am still all about the SAC system as well as firmly committed to the
> digital way of life but this just seemed to good to pass up and I feel there
> is still enough demand out there that it will pay for its self within months
> so here it is , my new front line mixer
>
> here is a link to the picture
>
> http://www.moto.dk/fileadmin/RentalData/brugtbilleder/Ramsa%20SX%201.jpg
>
> George

A great sounding mixer by any standard. I know you'll disagree, but
it's a better sounding desk than any of the digital stuff you own.
What did you pay for it?

Rupert
From: George's Pro Sound Co. on

"Rupert" <foodsteaks(a)gmail.com> wrote in message
On May 12, 6:03 am, "George's Pro Sound Co." <bm...(a)yahoo.com> wrote:
> I posted about my sx-1 and attached a jpeg but it doesn't seem to be
> posting
> so here is the post without the jpeg
>
> Well who would have though I was going back to school, OLD SCHOOL that is,
> yes me MR Digital is pulling the trigger on a legacy type old school large
> format console, the Ramsa SX-1a
> I am still all about the SAC system as well as firmly committed to the
> digital way of life but this just seemed to good to pass up and I feel
> there
> is still enough demand out there that it will pay for its self within
> months
> so here it is , my new front line mixer
>
> here is a link to the picture
>
> http://www.moto.dk/fileadmin/RentalData/brugtbilleder/Ramsa%20SX%201.jpg
>
> George

A great sounding mixer by any standard. I know you'll disagree, but
it's a better sounding desk than any of the digital stuff you own.
What did you pay for it?

Rupert

way to little
4000$

From: liquidator on

"George's Pro Sound Co." <bmoas(a)yahoo.com> wrote in message
>I posted about my sx-1 and attached a jpeg but it doesn't seem to be
>posting so here is the post without the jpeg
>
> Well who would have though I was going back to school, OLD SCHOOL that is,
> yes me MR Digital is pulling the trigger on a legacy type old school large
> format console, the Ramsa SX-1a
> I am still all about the SAC system as well as firmly committed to the
> digital way of life but this just seemed to good to pass up and I feel
> there
> is still enough demand out there that it will pay for its self within
> months
> so here it is , my new front line mixer
>
> here is a link to the picture
>
> http://www.moto.dk/fileadmin/RentalData/brugtbilleder/Ramsa%20SX%201.jpg
>
> George

Some servers automatically cancel posts to text groups with binaries
attached.

Your server may be one.

From: George's Pro Sound Co. on

"liquidator" <mikeh(a)mad.scientist.com> wrote in message

> "George's Pro Sound Co." <bmoas(a)yahoo.com> wrote in message
>>I posted about my sx-1 and attached a jpeg but it doesn't seem to be
>>posting so here is the post without the jpeg
>>
>> Well who would have though I was going back to school, OLD SCHOOL that
>> is,
>> yes me MR Digital is pulling the trigger on a legacy type old school
>> large
>> format console, the Ramsa SX-1a
>> I am still all about the SAC system as well as firmly committed to the
>> digital way of life but this just seemed to good to pass up and I feel
>> there
>> is still enough demand out there that it will pay for its self within
>> months
>> so here it is , my new front line mixer
>>
>> here is a link to the picture
>>
>> http://www.moto.dk/fileadmin/RentalData/brugtbilleder/Ramsa%20SX%201.jpg
>>
>> George
>>

> Some servers automatically cancel posts to text groups with binaries
> attached.
>
> Your server may be one.
I suspect it is, and that was the reason for the repost with the link
George

 |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2
Prev: Silent cable connectors. Cable sources
Next: Kv2 Audio