From: JWald on

Listed for sale locally. I've never seen any of it around here, and there is
no local dealer.

http://peoria.craigslist.org/msg/1736577807.html

What's your opinion of the goods?

http://www.kv2audio.com/
--
J Wald

From: George's Pro Sound Co. on

"JWald" <wldj4(a)grics.net> wrote in message

> Listed for sale locally. I've never seen any of it around here, and there
> is no local dealer.
>
> http://peoria.craigslist.org/msg/1736577807.html
>
> What's your opinion of the goods?
>
> http://www.kv2audio.com/
> --
> J Wald
> --
> "Can't do it Sally"
> Tom Hagen
> Godfather I
> ----

good sound, no support better off getting a eaw 650 rig for the same cash
George

From: Steve M on
"George's Pro Sound Co." wrote:
> better off getting a eaw 650 rig for the same cash

I doubt you could find a 650 rig with 2 tops, 4 subs,
plus amps and cables in GWO for $8k.

--
Steve Mc

From: George's Pro Sound Co. on

"Steve M" <mcsteve1350x(a)verizon.net> wrote in message
> "George's Pro Sound Co." wrote:
>> better off getting a eaw 650 rig for the same cash
>>

> I doubt you could find a 650 rig with 2 tops, 4 subs,
> plus amps and cables in GWO for $8k.
>
> --
> Steve Mc
Humm I haven't look at 650 latey I know I could get a(mono) msl3 rig going
for that money with 2 tops a side 2 single 18's a side amps and a single m-1
processor

Pages: 1
Prev: new desk, no image file
Next: Kv2 Audio