Prev: Kv2 Audio
Next: Kv2 Audio
From: Richard Webb on
George writes:
>>> Listed for sale locally. I've never seen any of it around here, and there
>> is no local dealer.
>> What's your opinion of the goods?
> good sound, no support better off getting a eaw 650 rig for the
> same cash

Maybe, but Jwald might want to check CHicago for support.
AFter all, PEoria and Chicago aren't that far apart, a good
day trip up i-74. AS noted elsewhere, finding the eaw you
mention which is equivalent for same money might be iffy.
If it's in good working order and there's support in Chicago it might be a good deal for him.

Regards,
Richard
.... Remote audio in the southland: See www.gatasound.com
From: George's Pro Sound Co. on

"Richard Webb" <Richard.Webb.my.foot(a)116-901.ftn.wpusa.dynip.com> wrote in
message news:7ff_201005131304(a)ftn.wpusa.dynip.com...
>>> is no local dealer.
>>> What's your opinion of the goods?
>> good sound, no support better off getting a eaw 650 rig for the
>> same cash
>
> Maybe, but Jwald might want to check CHicago for support.
> AFter all, PEoria and Chicago aren't that far apart, a good
> day trip up i-74. AS noted elsewhere, finding the eaw you
> mention which is equivalent for same money might be iffy.
> If it's in good working order and there's support in Chicago it might be a
> good deal for him.

I went to the KV website the USA distributer is listed as "NONE"
George

Pages: 1
Prev: Kv2 Audio
Next: Kv2 Audio