From: Richard Webb on
George writes:
>> Maybe, but Jwald might want to check CHicago for support.
>> AFter all, PEoria and Chicago aren't that far apart, a good
>> day trip up i-74. AS noted elsewhere, finding the eaw you
>> mention which is equivalent for same money might be iffy.
>> If it's in good working order and there's support in Chicago it might be a
>> good deal for him.

> I went to the KV website the USA distributer is listed as "NONE"
Yep, think you called that one right, think I"d take a pass
then.

Regards,
Richard
.... Remote audio in the southland: See www.gatasound.com
From: Joe Kotroczo on
On 13/05/2010 23:58, in article 802_201005131504(a)ftn.wpusa.dynip.com,
"Richard Webb" <Richard.Webb.my.foot(a)116-901.ftn.wpusa.dynip.com> wrote:

> George writes:
>>> Maybe, but Jwald might want to check CHicago for support.
>>> AFter all, PEoria and Chicago aren't that far apart, a good
>>> day trip up i-74. AS noted elsewhere, finding the eaw you
>>> mention which is equivalent for same money might be iffy.
>>> If it's in good working order and there's support in Chicago it might be a
>>> good deal for him.
>
>> I went to the KV website the USA distributer is listed as "NONE"
> Yep, think you called that one right, think I"d take a pass
> then.

Looks like it used to be AM&S... They probably dropped KV2 when they became
Turbosound distributors.

--
Joe Kotroczo kotroczo(a)mac.com

From: Phildo on

"JWald" <wldj4(a)grics.net> wrote in message

> Listed for sale locally. I've never seen any of it around here, and there
> is no local dealer.
>
> http://peoria.craigslist.org/msg/1736577807.html
>
> What's your opinion of the goods?
>
> http://www.kv2audio.com/

Used some in Newcastle a few weeks ago. Very powerful for the sound, clean
and one of the best conventional systems out there.

Phildo

Pages: 1
Prev: Kv2 Audio
Next: Kick drum mic placement