From: Arny Krueger on
"George's Pro Sound Co." <bmoas(a)yahoo.com> wrote in message
> "Rupert" <foodsteaks(a)gmail.com> wrote in message
> On May 12, 6:03 am, "George's Pro Sound Co."
> <bm...(a)yahoo.com> wrote:
>> I posted about my sx-1 and attached a jpeg but it
>> doesn't seem to be posting
>> so here is the post without the jpeg
>>
>> Well who would have though I was going back to school,
>> OLD SCHOOL that is, yes me MR Digital is pulling the
>> trigger on a legacy type old school large format
>> console, the Ramsa SX-1a I am still all about the SAC system as well as
>> firmly
>> committed to the digital way of life but this just
>> seemed to good to pass up and I feel there
>> is still enough demand out there that it will pay for
>> its self within months
>> so here it is , my new front line mixer
>>
>> here is a link to the picture
>>
>> http://www.moto.dk/fileadmin/RentalData/brugtbilleder/Ramsa%20SX%201.jpg
>>
>> George
>
> A great sounding mixer by any standard. I know you'll
> disagree, but it's a better sounding desk than any of the
> digital stuff you own. What did you pay for it?
>
> Rupert
>
> way to little
> 4000$

Expensive at half the price.

From: George's Pro Sound Co. on

"Arny Krueger" <arnyk(a)hotpop.com> wrote in message
> "George's Pro Sound Co." <bmoas(a)yahoo.com> wrote in message
>> "Rupert" <foodsteaks(a)gmail.com> wrote in message
>> On May 12, 6:03 am, "George's Pro Sound Co."
>> <bm...(a)yahoo.com> wrote:
>>> I posted about my sx-1 and attached a jpeg but it
>>> doesn't seem to be posting
>>> so here is the post without the jpeg
>>>
>>> Well who would have though I was going back to school,
>>> OLD SCHOOL that is, yes me MR Digital is pulling the
>>> trigger on a legacy type old school large format
>>> console, the Ramsa SX-1a I am still all about the SAC system as well as
>>> firmly
>>> committed to the digital way of life but this just
>>> seemed to good to pass up and I feel there
>>> is still enough demand out there that it will pay for
>>> its self within months
>>> so here it is , my new front line mixer
>>>
>>> here is a link to the picture
>>>
>>> http://www.moto.dk/fileadmin/RentalData/brugtbilleder/Ramsa%20SX%201.jpg
>>>
>>> George
>>
>> A great sounding mixer by any standard. I know you'll
>> disagree, but it's a better sounding desk than any of the
>> digital stuff you own. What did you pay for it?
>>
>> Rupert
>>
>> way to little
>> 4000$
>
> Expensive at half the price.

arnii I have already booked 2200.00 in cross rental and I haven't even taken
possesion yet
I think you , again, are not aware of the business of pro live sound
George

From: liquidator on

> "Arny Krueger" <arnyk(a)hotpop.com> wrote in message
>> "George's Pro Sound Co." <bmoas(a)yahoo.com> wrote in message
>>> "Rupert" <foodsteaks(a)gmail.com> wrote in message

>>> A great sounding mixer by any standard. I know you'll
>>> disagree, but it's a better sounding desk than any of the
>>> digital stuff you own. What did you pay for it?
>>>
>>> Rupert
>>>
>>> way to little
>>> 4000$
>>
>> Expensive at half the price.
>
> arnii I have already booked 2200.00 in cross rental and I haven't even
> taken possesion yet
> I think you , again, are not aware of the business of pro live sound
> George

Arnikins is blissfully unaware of business, period. His only motivation is
satisfying his very obese ego.

Gluttony is a sin Arni.

From: Rupert on
On May 15, 4:04 am, "Arny Krueger" <ar...(a)hotpop.com> wrote:
> "George's Pro Sound Co." <bm...(a)yahoo.com> wrote in messagenews:CqWdnWaSz_CsN3fWnZ2dnUVZ_h2dnZ2d(a)earthlink.com
>

> > "Rupert" <foodste...(a)gmail.com> wrote in message
> > On May 12, 6:03 am, "George's Pro Sound Co."
> > <bm...(a)yahoo.com> wrote:
> >> I posted about my sx-1 and attached a jpeg but it
> >> doesn't seem to be posting
> >> so here is the post without the jpeg
>
> >> Well who would have though I was going back to school,
> >> OLD SCHOOL that is, yes me MR Digital is pulling the
> >> trigger on a legacy type old school large format
> >> console, the Ramsa SX-1a I am still all about the SAC system as well as
> >> firmly
> >> committed to the digital way of life but this just
> >> seemed to good to pass up and I feel there
> >> is still enough demand out there that it will pay for
> >> its self within months
> >> so here it is , my new front line mixer
>
> >> here is a link to the picture
>
> >>http://www.moto.dk/fileadmin/RentalData/brugtbilleder/Ramsa%20SX%201.jpg
>
> >> George
>
> > A great sounding mixer by any standard. I know you'll
> > disagree, but it's a better sounding desk than any of the
> > digital stuff you own. What did you pay for it?
>
> > Rupert
>
> > way to little
> > 4000$
>
> Expensive at half the price.

And when is the last time you mixed on one? It's a world class board.
And $4000 in good shape for a full tour package is not just dirt
cheap, it's practically a giveaway. There are still tours out there
using them for world class artists for a reason - they sound fantastic
and are workhorse desks. Long in the tooth? Sure. But hard to pass up
at that price. Your comment is obviously meant to be nothing more than
antagonistic as usual. It's certainly not from any place of knowledge.

Rupert
From: Phildo on

"Arny Krueger" <arnyk(a)hotpop.com> wrote in message
>> . What did you pay for it?#
>>
>> way to little
>> 4000$
>
> Expensive at half the price.

Spoken like the clueless amateur you are.

Phildo

First  |  Prev  |
Pages: 1 2
Prev: Silent cable connectors. Cable sources
Next: Kv2 Audio