First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
When you need power in the middle of nowhere...
http://www.impomag.com/scripts/ShowPR.asp?RID=14675&CommonCount=0 ... 23 Jul 2010 13:36
Best location to mix?
Most of the Engineers prefer to sit in centre of the audience to mix a live performance, but a few prefer to sit off-centre. Sitting in centre does not give correct idea of your mix as bass frequencies sum up at that position, points tech papers and writings. What are your reasoned preferences? ... 9 Jul 2010 20:31
Fancy that!
I just watched a tv program about building loudspeakers, and it hadn't dawned on me before that they assemble the entire motor and (in this case) screw it to the basket before magnetising the magnet. Obvious really. Ron(UK) ... 12 Jul 2010 15:08
Dealing with divas
George writes: you give the person who is PAYING you what ever show they want you tell the artists you are working for the event producer and to work out the issues with them and you wil be happy to do what ever THE PERSON WHO HIRED you asks but you simply can not take requests from anyone else IN... 5 Jul 2010 13:16
Dealing with divas
STeve M. writes: It depends on ones' position in the food chain. If I was just doing audio on the gig, I would hand it off to the production manager or the promoter. The person who hired the act is in the best position to control the logistics of the gig. It also makes a difference as to who is the head... 5 Jul 2010 12:10
Dealing with divas
A friend of mine reports that he just did a charity gig where one of the many acts supplied backline. Said act, apparently signed to a recording company, then attempted to dictate the rules and setup for the show ("Doesn't matter that there is an 80-voice choir coming, our gear goes center stage and stays there... 5 Jul 2010 09:56
semi's for audio
http://www.prosoundnews.com/Blog.aspx?id=27542 bob ... 2 Jul 2010 11:16
Sony laptop warning
If your using a Sony VIAO for smaart or such, you might want to check this out: http://www.impomag.com/scripts/ShowPR~RID~14585.asp bob ... 1 Jul 2010 14:26
Alternative to NE5532n
On 11/27/2009 7:13 AM, George's Pro Sound Co. wrote: what does like headroom mean? Headroom is the space between the steering wheel and my lap :-0 ba da boom George Its room for the female head that's between your lap and the steering wheel. In some past life, i tried a lab experiment on the... 30 Jun 2010 02:09
Comperssor Help
Tim PErry writes: DOn't keys feed you the individual keyboards via di? IF so sounds like he needs to work with his patches, then turn up and down his stage amplification as needed <grin>. The band is steadaly improving, however playing live is just different enough from practice that some thin... 28 Jun 2010 21:38
First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13