From: bob u on
On 11/27/2009 7:13 AM, George's Pro Sound Co. wrote:
>> what does like headroom mean?
>
> Headroom is the space between the steering wheel and my lap :-0
> ba da boom
> George

Its room for the female head that's between your lap and the steering
wheel. In some past life, i tried a lab experiment on the subject.

Luckily, no cars or humans were injured. A few brain cells might have
be a casualty though,,,,, ;)

bob

From: Denny Strauser on
bob u wrote:
> On 11/27/2009 7:13 AM, George's Pro Sound Co. wrote:
>>> what does like headroom mean?
>>
>> Headroom is the space between the steering wheel and my lap :-0
>> ba da boom
>> George

> Its room for the female head that's between your lap and the steering
> wheel. In some past life, i tried a lab experiment on the subject.
>
> Luckily, no cars or humans were injured. A few brain cells might have
> be a casualty though,,,,, ;)

Just don't slam on the brakes or get in accident ... or something might
be lost in the translation ....

It pains me just to think about it .... OUCH!

-Denny

Pages: 1
Prev: Comperssor Help
Next: Sony laptop warning