From: George's Pro Sound Co. on
put a order in a presonus 24.4.2 about 1/2 hour ago, never seen one, never
touched one, never owned any presonus gear
really looking forward to its feature set
looks like 3/4 or more of the LS9/32 at 1/3 the cost
george

From: liquidator on

"George's Pro Sound Co." <bmoas(a)yahoo.com> wrote in message
> put a order in a presonus 24.4.2 about 1/2 hour ago, never seen one, never
> touched one, never owned any presonus gear
> really looking forward to its feature set
> looks like 3/4 or more of the LS9/32 at 1/3 the cost
> george

Saw that on OSW.

By all means keep us posted on your experiences with it.

From: George's Pro Sound Co. on

"liquidator" <mikeh(a)mad.scientist.com> wrote in message

> "George's Pro Sound Co." <bmoas(a)yahoo.com> wrote in message
>> put a order in a presonus 24.4.2 about 1/2 hour ago, never seen one,
>> never touched one, never owned any presonus gear
>> really looking forward to its feature set
>> looks like 3/4 or more of the LS9/32 at 1/3 the cost
>> george
>>

> Saw that on OSW.
>
> By all means keep us posted on your experiences with it.

it is not shipping yet expected delivery ---late april
george

From: Bob Howes on

"George's Pro Sound Co." <bmoas(a)yahoo.com> wrote in message
> put a order in a presonus 24.4.2 about 1/2 hour ago, never seen one, never
> touched one, never owned any presonus gear
> really looking forward to its feature set
> looks like 3/4 or more of the LS9/32 at 1/3 the cost
> george

I've noticed that one too and been interested. I've used some Presonus
computer interfaces before and been happy with build and sound quality...so
I'll join the rush of "keep us posted" requests.

Bob

Pages: 1
Prev: Ping George
Next: Slightly OT - Who's being conned