First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35
Advice on Building a Splitter Snake
I currently have a 24 channel horizon snake. I was thinking about converting this into a basic splitter snake with an extra 24-channel snake (w/o box) I've got laying around. I'd like to be able to remove the parallel split when I don't need a split signal. Can anybody give me any advice on snake connectors and sup... 24 Feb 2007 18:46
Niaint Microphones
Visting engineer with band few nights ago. Brought with him some of his own mics. They were mini capsules built into a Neutrik male XLR. They sounded really nice - he was using them as drum overheads (only other mic on the kit was a Beta 52 on kick.) I can see so many uses for a mic this small. I asked him... 8 Mar 2007 12:24
Wanted: Data on Cerwin Vega L36PE and V30D Rv!
Just found a set of these very old looking units. They're just wanting an uplift and carriage to remove from the now closed venue. The look "OK" and are reported to be fully working but I can't test in situ. Anyone got any data on these? The CV site has no link attached to the code for "Discontinued Products" ... 17 Feb 2007 10:11
Behringer V Verb Rev2596
Hi chums I have a Behringer rev2496 that`s playing up, Last night it wouldn`t intitialise, stopping with a flickering display and all leds lit, switching off and on, and doing a factory reset didn`t help. Today on the bench, it had the same symptoms, with some wierd looking voltages around the connector fro... 11 Feb 2007 15:30
Anyone got a Behringer EP2500?
I've been using my EP2500 for a while now and I have to disconnect the speakers before switching the amps on and off because sometimes I get a huge noise out of the speakers. Has anyone else had this problem with this amp? Any ideas on what's going on here? ... 1 Mar 2007 01:55
KMS104
What's the difference between this and the KMS105? Worth getting? Am about to buy a new vocal mic and want a condenser. Any other recommendations? Phildo ... 24 Feb 2007 18:46
Mix Wizard WZ3 14:4:2
Pardon my burning ignorance as I am totally new at this. I just got an Allen&Heath Mix Wizard 14:4:2 mixing board and don't know how to hook up my effects unit. The effects is an old Zoom reverb with two 1/4 inputs and two 1/4 outs. This board has 6 aux sends but no returns. I would like to hear/control reve... 30 Jan 2007 15:40
Transcension DMX and Behringer 2412 desk - I need help........PLEEEASE!
Hello, I have joined a new band and I have eight par 56 cans on a T bar. The other members bring 8 par 64 cans, a Transcension Show Control Performer Series digital dimmer pack and a Behringer Eurolight LC2412 lighting desk and a couple of datamoon effects. Sadly, none of us have a clue how to use the stuff. ... 24 Jan 2007 14:12
fried amp
Hi. I just fried my tapco amp, due to an defect xover. Whenever i connect a speaker to the amp, the OL lights up, even without anything connected to the inputs. Any ideas to solve that? what do you think has happened inside the amp, fuses or something else blown? Any ideas will be apriciated... Per ... 25 Jan 2007 23:44
volume control balanced line
Hi all, forgive me if this has been asked before: is it possible to place a vol. pot meter in a low impedance (1K, microphone level), balanced line. It should be a stereo pot.meter in order to be able to attenuate both lines simultaneously, but I'm puzzled about its value. Any ideas? Thanks a lot, Arie ... 25 Jan 2007 12:23