First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35
JBL AD44
Does anyone know the specs on the JBL AD44 cabinet by chance. I have googled the model to no end but have come up empty. Thanks DP ... 15 Jan 2007 00:35
Fake Sennheiser e845?
I've been wanting to have a Sennheiser vocal mic in the collection as an alternative, so I bought one on ebay. I avoided the sellers from China, picking a US seller who had decent feedback and a list of items that looked like he might be connected to a small music store. His story was that the mic had been ... 9 Jan 2007 23:35
JBL MR925 VS Yamaha S115IV
I recently bought a Behringer PMX-2000 which is 250 watts per side. I know nothing about P.A. really.I want to start a band.I would be using this gear for practice and to play small venues hopefully.I heard an excellent local band using the Yamaha's,and they sounded great.I have heard the Yamaha's are heavy.Are th... 7 Jan 2007 19:56
BEHRINGER EURORACK UB2442FX-PRO Problem/Repair
To anybody that might also have this problem, I thought I'd share what I did to resolve it. Let me preface the conversation on why I wanted to use this piece... This EURORACK UB2442FX-PRO is an ultra-cheap mixer (possibly the only one I am aware of) that has 10 real mic pre's for about $300. I use it for a reh... 15 Jan 2007 23:11
Line level balun
Who sells good unbal-to-bal adaptors that handle +4 line level (for an unbal Aux output to powered monitor). Regular DI box either overloads (nasty clack on peaks) , or gives too low output level with input attentuated... geoff ... 14 Dec 2006 09:45
ebay auction for a dcx 2496 mod
ebay auction for a DCX2396 mod http://makeashorterlink.com/?F5375223E im shopping for a DEQ and ran accross this auction. maybe it's for the guys who still use phase linears? ... 16 Nov 2006 12:25
Driverack PA > DCX2496...aux-fed subs?
I'm currently using a Driverack PA to manage my 3-way system, but am thinking about switching over to the Behringer DCX2496. I'd like to feed my subs from an aux send on my board. The DCX has 3 inputs...so can set it up to run a stereo signal into inputs A and B, and aux-fed sub content in input C? Am I giving... 30 Oct 2006 11:34
Tascam M2600 MkII question
Hi! I would like to use this one as a live console. Unfortunately it seems the 8 AUXes are not really useful for monitoring purposes. AUX 1-2 and 3-4 are stereo (which means I can only use 2 in total with seperate send knobs) and those 2 are either pre or post.AUX 5-8 are always post. I understand there are swi... 23 Oct 2006 09:29
Lightweight PA Advice
Hello everyone, My goal is to get the best sounding PA that requires the least heavy lifting and is simple to operate. The PA will be mostly used by my wife (who can't throw a 45 lb speaker). Should be powerful enough to easily fill a 300 seat ballroom/club. Mostly used for vocals & horns, sometimes keyboard/g... 19 Oct 2006 06:59
Shure Radio Mic Scam ?
Hi to all, On my bench is allegedly a Shure Wireless Mic system: The receiver is labelled UT4-TH ( no A and no MARCAD ) operating on 260.3 MHz. It says "DIVERSITY RECEIVER "' on the front right. There is no "squelch" trim pot fitted to the PCB and the XLR output level switch is not wired ( nor can it be)... 16 Oct 2006 01:49