From: D Parker on
Does anyone know the specs on the JBL AD44 cabinet by chance. I have googled
the model to no end but have come up empty.

Thanks

DP

From: Peter Larsen on
D Parker wrote:

> Does anyone know the specs on the JBL AD44 cabinet by chance.
> I have googled the model to no end but have come up empty.

Post ALL text on the box please, or simply try it in the searchbox on
jblpro.com yourself, it appears to be incomplete as is.

> DP

Regards

Peter Larsen
From: D Parker on
I am confused.. What do you mean post all the text on the box? The only
info I have is JBL AD44. I couldnt find anything on the JBL site.. Thanks

DP

From: Peter Larsen on
D Parker topposted due to ignorance, getting things back in context:

>>> Does anyone know the specs on the JBL AD44 cabinet by chance.
>>> I have googled the model to no end but have come up empty.

>> Post ALL text on the box please, or simply try it in the searchbox on
>> jblpro.com yourself, it appears to be incomplete as is.

> I am confused.. What do you mean post all the text on the box?

Look at the loudspeaker. Make a note of all text on it using a pencil
and a piece of paper. Turn your computer on. Open Outlook Express, post
a follow up to this message containing whatever text the manufacturer
put on the loudspeaker anywhere and/or try using it yourself in a search
engine, preferably the one on jblpro.com's entry page.

> The only info I have is JBL AD44. I couldnt find anything on the JBL site.

Neither could I, which is why I say that it is incomplete or wrong.
While you are googling, look for OE quotefix, it turns OE into a
reasonably good usenet newsreader that doesn't just put the signature at
the top as it does ex works.

Regards

Peter Larsen
From: Phil Allison on

"D Parker"

> Does anyone know the specs on the JBL AD44 cabinet by chance.

** That is ** NOT ** a JBL design.

It is very likely one of Doug Ford's designs, done while at Jands in Sydney
in the 1990s.

Very naughty of Jands to badge them with a JBL logo.

I heard that JBL in the USA were " Not Amused" when they found out.