First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35
Dampening sound in concrete-block-walled concert hall
I have a 70' x 35' room that I intend to use as a performance hall, for music ranging from noisy metal bands to acoustic/chamber music. Concrete floor, 12' high concrete-block walls. The roof is 18' high in the middle. We'll put in thick fiberglass insulation on the ceiling, and leave the rafters open (A/C duct... 10 Nov 2007 08:11
JBL 2412H-1 diaphragms - USEFUL UPDATE
Eeyore wrote: Gareth Magennis wrote: Hi, Its a disgrace, JBL want about �92 retail for a replacement 2412H-1 diaphragm. I can buy a complete assembly for a lot less here: http://www.thomann.de/gb/jbl_2412h_1treiber.htm There are "aftermarket" ones available ... 12 Sep 2007 06:33
JBL 2412H-1 diaphragms
Hi, Its a disgrace, JBL want about �92 retail for a replacement 2412H-1 diaphragm. I can buy a complete assembly for a lot less here: http://www.thomann.de/gb/jbl_2412h_1treiber.htm There are "aftermarket" ones available in North America such as this: http://www.soundspeakerrepair.com/DWP_JBL_2413.as... 14 Aug 2007 20:23
Peavey Subcompact 18 - Black Widow
Hi, I've used a single Peavey Subcompact 18 (Black Widow 18") for about 5 years with no problems, unfortunately I left it in an aircraft hanger for about 3 months recently and when I came to use it I found the cone had stuck (corroded) to the magnet. It was unrecoverable so I ordered a replacement basket from P... 1 Aug 2007 10:47
what protection lamps do i need?
I have some R&D cases wedges loaded with a 2226h 15" ventagap woofer and a 2426h comp 1" exit driver. The HF is protected by a 1 amp fuse and i want to change them over to a lightbulb type circuit. The amplifier used for these wedges is a QSC EX4000 rated at 1250w/side @ 4ohms. I am needing advice on lamp # to ha... 15 Jun 2007 17:48
first gig on ls9
got the desk tuesday last week went straight to 3 day city wide Polish Music Festivalin the center of Syracuse many high profile grammy winning and nominated acts pro touring dance troupes and a dozen local favorites speechs, awards, and general festival festivities the Ls 9 is SUPER faster than traditional ... 14 Jun 2007 18:49
New PA part 2
I'm wondering if somebody knows of a really good setup to have. Something that can play to an audience of about 1000 people outside but will be mostly used for bars. I sort of want to go with the poweramp and separate mixer. and I want new mics and speakers too. Lets assume theres no real money limit But I'd still ... 4 Jun 2007 19:23
New PA system
Hey guys, I'm on the search for a new PA system. My Old one is all peavey and centers around a peavey rx8600 powered mixer. The problems with it are: A it doesnt have enough input jacks, B It doesn't have enough power for the places we play its only about 600 watts, and C it gets way to much feedback. I'm wondering... 2 Jun 2007 18:29
3.5mm Locking Plug Source?
I have an MKE-2-4-Gold that I need to re-terminate for the Sennheiser bodypack. Anybody have a part number or source for the 3.5mm locking plug? The only ones I see in the Switchcraft catalog are non-locking, and Neutrik only seems to have right-angle non-locking. Thanks! Eric ... 23 Apr 2007 19:21
Studiomaster proline gold group send conversion to +4dbm
I have an ageing Studiomaster proline gold (16-8-16) and need to convert the group sends to +4dbm from -10dbm as I cannnot get enough level to drive my recorder. The manual says this can be achieved, however the group send boards do not give any hints as to what resistor(s) need removing/shorting. If anyone has exp... 27 Mar 2007 05:33