From: cwulz on
Hey guys, I'm on the search for a new PA system. My Old one is all
peavey and centers around a peavey rx8600 powered mixer. The problems
with it are: A it doesnt have enough input jacks, B It doesn't have
enough power for the places we play its only about 600 watts, and C it
gets way to much feedback. I'm wondering if somebody knows of a really
good setup to have. Something that can easily play to an audience of
about 1500 people outside. I sort of want to go with the poweramp and
separate mixer. and I want new mics and speakers too. The only
requierment is I only have about 1500 dollars to spend on a new set
up. Any suggestions???
-Dan

Pages: 1
Prev: 3.5mm Locking Plug Source?