Prev: Wanted
Next: Fun Night
From: GregS on
I see its going to be as low as 4 deg in Bradford this weekend.
The problem I have is getting up to date weather. I'm suppose to go to Md.
this weekend to see a hockey game from Pittsburgh, and they say it might get as much as 36 inches
of snow. I think its up to 6 inches in Pittsburgh. I'm also worring the game could be called.

greg
From: George's Pro Sound Co. on

"GregS" <zekfrivo(a)zekfrivolous.com> wrote in message
>I see its going to be as low as 4 deg in Bradford this weekend.
> The problem I have is getting up to date weather. I'm suppose to go to Md.
> this weekend to see a hockey game from Pittsburgh, and they say it might
> get as much as 36 inches
> of snow. I think its up to 6 inches in Pittsburgh. I'm also worring the
> game could be called.
>
> greg

sounds like a normal fall/winter/spring weekend in upstate NY, do you have
a sound related question?
George

Pages: 1
Prev: Wanted