From: geoff on
Tim Perry wrote:
> Ok so I posted before googeling... at least now I now enough if I run
> across one to not mention anything about cooking spaghetti in one.

You don't cook spaghetti in woks !

geoff

From: Tim Perry on

"geoff" <geoff(a)nospam-paf.co.nz> wrote in message
> Tim Perry wrote:
>> Ok so I posted before googeling... at least now I now enough if I run
>> across one to not mention anything about cooking spaghetti in one.
>
> You don't cook spaghetti in woks !
>
> geoff

Is this my wok up call?

From: PeterD on
On Mon, 8 Feb 2010 09:06:31 +1300, "geoff" <geoff(a)nospam-paf.co.nz>
wrote:

>Tim Perry wrote:
>> Ok so I posted before googeling... at least now I now enough if I run
>> across one to not mention anything about cooking spaghetti in one.
>
>You don't cook spaghetti in woks !
>
>geoff

Oh, yes you can... Several really good noodle dishes are done in a
wok.
From: geoff on
PeterD wrote:
> On Mon, 8 Feb 2010 09:06:31 +1300, "geoff" <geoff(a)nospam-paf.co.nz>
> wrote:
>
>> Tim Perry wrote:
>>> Ok so I posted before googeling... at least now I now enough if I
>>> run across one to not mention anything about cooking spaghetti in
>>> one.
>>
>> You don't cook spaghetti in woks !
>>
>> geoff
>>

> Oh, yes you can... Several really good noodle dishes are done in a
> wok.

Subtle difference. Bolgnese Suey ?

geoff

From: Michael Dobony on
On Mon, 8 Feb 2010 09:06:31 +1300, geoff wrote:

> Tim Perry wrote:
>> Ok so I posted before googeling... at least now I now enough if I run
>> across one to not mention anything about cooking spaghetti in one.
>
> You don't cook spaghetti in woks !
>
> geoff

How do you know what he cooks spaghetti in? I personally prefer a pot
designed for spaghetti, but to each his own.

Mike D.
 |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Prev: Hello