From: geoff on
Arkansan Raider wrote:

>>> Apple is bringing out an I-Wok, it won't work with any standard
>>
>> But great colours. You'll need one for creative cooking.
>>
>> geoff
>>

> Of course, it's USB-powered and just waiting for the killer app.

May be USB-powered, but it sure as hell will have a custom connector....

geoff

From: liquidator on

"geoff" <geoff(a)nospam-paf.co.nz> wrote in message

>>> But great colours. You'll need one for creative cooking.
>>>
>>> geoff
>>>

>> Of course, it's USB-powered and just waiting for the killer app.
>

> May be USB-powered, but it sure as hell will have a custom connector....
>
> geoff

If it's Apple it will be Firewire...

From: Arkansan Raider on
liquidator wrote:
> "geoff" <geoff(a)nospam-paf.co.nz> wrote in message

>>> Of course, it's USB-powered and just waiting for the killer app.
>>
>> May be USB-powered, but it sure as hell will have a custom connector....
>>
>> geoff
>>
> If it's Apple it will be Firewire...

And if you don't clean the thing, it'll get really SCSI.

---Jeff
From: geoff on
Arkansan Raider wrote:

>>> May be USB-powered, but it sure as hell will have a custom
>>> connector.... geoff
>>>
>> If it's Apple it will be Firewire...
>>

> And if you don't clean the thing, it'll get really SCSI.

It can connect with CAT5. Or 6 if you are really hungry.

geoff

From: Arkansan Raider on
geoff wrote:

>>> If it's Apple it will be Firewire...
>>>

>> And if you don't clean the thing, it'll get really SCSI.
>
> It can connect with CAT5. Or 6 if you are really hungry.
>

> geoff

I guess that'll work since I'm feline kinda' starved...

---Jeff
First  |  Prev  |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Prev: Hello