From: Denny Strauser on
I got home tonight from working a 3 day festival for George Gleason. Our
stage had about 50 hours of music, ending 6AM all 3 days. Three soundmen
worked shifts on our stage. This was the third festival I worked with
George. Had fun at them all. After packing up yesterday & riding to
George's new home, we polished off a bottle of Bourbon. I took a nap
when I got home & still need a good night sleep.

Thanks George!
- Denny
From: George's Pro Sound Co. on

"Denny Strauser" <dsdennysound(a)gmail.com> wrote in message
>I got home tonight from working a 3 day festival for George Gleason. Our
>stage had about 50 hours of music, ending 6AM all 3 days. Three soundmen
>worked shifts on our stage. This was the third festival I worked with
>George. Had fun at them all. After packing up yesterday & riding to
>George's new home, we polished off a bottle of Bourbon. I took a nap when I
>got home & still need a good night sleep.
>
> Thanks George!
> - Denny

your welcome Denny, I can't wait to send more work your way, you Rock!!
george

Pages: 1
Prev: DriverackPA+
Next: Midas shuts down Heritage desks