From: Michael Dobony on
There was a discussion a while ago about LED flashlights. If you subscribe
to Harbor Freight they have an email only special this weekend for (2) nine
LED flashlights for $2.99. Pick up a couple 2 packs!

Mike D.
From: Michael Dobony on
On Sat, 29 May 2010 13:38:07 -0500, Michael Dobony wrote:

> There was a discussion a while ago about LED flashlights. If you subscribe
> to Harbor Freight they have an email only special this weekend for (2) nine
> LED flashlights for $2.99. Pick up a couple 2 packs!
>
> Mike D.

Oops, good through June 11.
From: liquidator on

"Michael Dobony" <survey(a)stopassaultnow.net> wrote in message
> On Sat, 29 May 2010 13:38:07 -0500, Michael Dobony wrote:
>
>> There was a discussion a while ago about LED flashlights. If you
>> subscribe
>> to Harbor Freight they have an email only special this weekend for (2)
>> nine
>> LED flashlights for $2.99. Pick up a couple 2 packs!
>>
>> Mike D.
>
> Oops, good through June 11.

Harbor Freight is kinda neat, even though a lot of the stuff is crappy...but
some of it actually works pretty well...

Neighbor bought a well pump there 5 years ago, still works fine and was half
the price...

From: JJTj on
On Sat, 29 May 2010 13:38:07 -0500, Michael Dobony
<survey(a)stopassaultnow.net> wrote:

>There was a discussion a while ago about LED flashlights. If you subscribe
>to Harbor Freight they have an email only special this weekend for (2) nine
>LED flashlights for $2.99. Pick up a couple 2 packs!
>
>Mike D.

I love those folks.

Every week they offer a FREE (yes *FREE*) LED flashlight
in the local paper..sometimes 3 cupons a week. Walk in, hand
them the cupon, get a free LED flashlight. It is the one you
speak of. Red/Blue/black, who cares. I got 20 of them,
pass them out to my friends/loved ones. I LUV *FREE*.

It is damn bright, solid metal, and free!!!!!

Then again, I shop there for tools and supplies. Not only good
prices, but good product, and awesome support. Great folks.

JJTj

www.jtashjian.com

www.fritztronics.com

I have always thought in the back of my mind

"Cheese and Onions".

I have always thought that the world was unkind

"Cheese and Onions".

Do I have to spell it out ?

"C-H-E-E-S-E A-N-D O-N-I-O-N-S"

oh no.

Man or machine (Man or machine)
Keep yourself clean (Keep yourself clean)
Or be a has-been (Ah-ah)
Like Dinosaur, oh oh-oh.

Man of advise (Man of advise)
For ev'rything nice (Ev'rything nice)
You'd better think twice (Ah-ah)
At least once more, oh oh.
From: Michael Dobony on
On Sat, 29 May 2010 21:22:54 -0400, JJTj wrote:

> On Sat, 29 May 2010 13:38:07 -0500, Michael Dobony
> <survey(a)stopassaultnow.net> wrote:
>
>>There was a discussion a while ago about LED flashlights. If you subscribe
>>to Harbor Freight they have an email only special this weekend for (2) nine
>>LED flashlights for $2.99. Pick up a couple 2 packs!
>>
>>Mike D.
>
> I love those folks.
>
> Every week they offer a FREE (yes *FREE*) LED flashlight
> in the local paper..sometimes 3 cupons a week. Walk in, hand
> them the cupon, get a free LED flashlight. It is the one you
> speak of. Red/Blue/black, who cares. I got 20 of them,
> pass them out to my friends/loved ones. I LUV *FREE*.
>
> It is damn bright, solid metal, and free!!!!!
>
> Then again, I shop there for tools and supplies. Not only good
> prices, but good product, and awesome support. Great folks.

I just got 2 fliers in last week from them and one version had a coupon for
the free one. It lasted less than a half hour. Took it back and they
replaced it (black one only here). I just bought 2 of the 2-packs and then
went in for the free one a few days later. I bought them for camp. Every
year one of the Rangers either forgets to bring a flashlight or the
batteries are dead and he has no spares. Also great for the bat cave every
Jan/Feb. One grandson stays overnight every Tuesday and he can have one
when we do rounds. Now if I can only get them to keep the light of my eyes!