From: Richard Webb on
Dezzi writes:

"> When I saw "Pink" I thought you were referring to queers.

YOu are obviously too pig ignorant to bother to read the
thread then. Have you anything relevant or meaningful to
contribute to this usenet forum, or do you just spew
garbage?

Richard
.... Remote audio in the southland: See www.gatasound.com
From: liquidator on

"Richard Webb" <Richard.Webb.my.foot(a)116-901.ftn.wpusa.dynip.com> wrote in
message news:0ee_201008041405(a)ftn.wpusa.dynip.com...
> Dezzi writes:
>
> "> When I saw "Pink" I thought you were referring to queers.
>
> YOu are obviously too pig ignorant to bother to read the
> thread then. Have you anything relevant or meaningful to
> contribute to this usenet forum, or do you just spew
> garbage?
>

> Richard
> ... Remote audio in the southland: See www.gatasound.com
> --
> | Remove .my.foot for email
> | via Waldo's Place USA Fidonet<->Internet Gateway Site
> | Standard disclaimer: The views of this user are strictly his own.

Trolls are best ignored, they feed on attention. He deserves pity, but not
worthy of replies.