From: Peter Larsen on
This has been assembled with horse shows in mind and is for sale, local
pickup only, at zip DK-4320 in Denmark:

Lot No. 1:
----------

2 pcs. Monarch 12" coax i KW Cases plywood boxes, used a few times

2 pcs. HK Audio Powerworks RS115, contains passive x-over, roadwear

Yamaha P2200, probably rebuilt from spares

DKK 5000,-
==========

Lot No. 2:
----------

4 pcs. LD Systems LDP102, demo/new, one pair with original box

2 pcs. Thomann loudspeaker stands that I don't like

2 pcs. Aage quite OK lodspeaker stands

DKK 5000,-
==========

Lot No. 3:
----------

1 pcs. Behringer Xenyx 1202FX mixer, new/demo , probably origanal box.

1 pcs. Behringer DSP1100P Feedback Destroyer Pro, still folie on display

1 pcs. Behringer CX2300 cross-over, old model with limiters i each band

1 pcs. Behringer EP2500, new, original box

2 stk. Behringer EP1500, bought from bands

DKK 5000,-
==========

Lot No. 4:
----------

4 pcs. Celestion CR151 subs, feltclad boxes, roadwear

DKK 5.000,-
===========

Splitting the lots up is not likely to be a "first choice", they are
combined to be meaningful and so that I can ask a price that is a true
bargain for the buyer.

Reason for sale: I am closing down my horseshow operation, partly because I
don't like the business conditions I can get and partly because of my back
trouble.

Please respond to my plarsen(a)mail.tele.dk address!

Kind regards

Peter Larsen

From: Peter Larsen on
Peter Larsen wrote:

> Splitting the lots up is not likely to be a "first choice", they are
> combined to be meaningful and so that I can ask a price that is a true
> bargain for the buyer.

I don't want to repost it all, ask if interested, lot allocation has changed
slightly.

Please respond to my plarsen(a)mail.tele.dk address if interested.

Kind regards

Peter Larsen

Pages: 1
Prev: Pink at the Grammys