From: SomeDude on
Hi all,

I have some code that has to insert data into databases (DB2 AS400) coming from multilingual sources.

The code on the Webserver is the same; that's why i can not use solution involving php configuration.

For example: User 1 (English) logs into the application and submits some info (uploaded from an excel file); the program inserts it in the corresponding DB => OK.
User 2 (Russian) logs in and submits his data => KO.

I read the excel (Cp1251) fine but the insertion seems to be faulty (destination is CCSID 1025).

I've seen db_client_info() function which tells the code page used; but how to set the code page before connecting (with db2_connect() ).

Thans in advance,
/Ahmed